fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!
1688915008283.png
The roadmap plan for next release is finally here. As I posted earlier, my available work time has been restricted lately, so this cycle is gonna be fairly longer than usual.

Here's what's planned:

[ROADMAP]
[100%] Rift incident sequence
[100%] New scenery assembly
[070%] Friday wake up sequence
[000%] New quest progression
[000%] New quest scene path A
[000%] New quest scene path B

I'll try to post updates as often as possible.

See you soon!
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
How much content the current version has? I've been holding myself for months since I saw the first post about it but I can't control myself anymore, it is stronger than me
wait until next update for max coom

Reactions: Marco110

Sneedler

Oct 11, 2020
When does the scene where you go to Chloe's house happen? On the current build I was unable to get it to happen. Was going full Paragon, couldn't tell Chloe anything after the Zach phone stuff, and she was nowhere to be seen on Wednesday. Did I miss something?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
When does the scene where you go to Chloe's house happen? On the current build I was unable to get it to happen. Was going full Paragon, couldn't tell Chloe anything after the Zach phone stuff, and she was nowhere to be seen on Wednesday. Did I miss something?

I made a guide but for this scene on wednesday you need to go to the boys dorm and call chloe to meet up and thats when she invites you to her house.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Here's a quick status update of the roadmap.

My available time to work on the game didn't improve much, becoming a special kind of stress to deal with. I even thought about putting the project on hold for a while. But as we are approaching the final cycles, I think it's better to keep working on it the best and take a break when a completed version is done.

Here's the current progress:

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Rift incident sequence
[100%] Friday wake up sequence
[100%] New quest progression
[010%] New quest scene path A
[000%] New quest scene path B

See you soon,
Peace!

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
Just started playing "Life is strange" and wow! Teen pregnancy!? Please The architect, add harem pregnancy to your game! Desperately want to see it in everyone and Dana most of all
Maybe he will do pregnancies like in the previous game Goons Raid Her ? As a summary of one of the endings of the game ?

Reactions: drone4of2

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
wait until next update for max coom
The current content already drained my balls. The Architect is doing a great job again, I just don't see what is the point of the power if everything can be achieved quite easily by other means.

I must say, with the amount of references I can't wait to see if he will one day develop a Mass Effect parody game.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The current content already drained my balls. The Architect is doing a great job again, I just don't see what is the point of the power if everything can be achieved quite easily by other means.

I must say, with the amount of references I can't wait to see if he will one day develop a Mass Effect parody game.
"But shepherd commander, I secret robo waste from there" :ROFLMAO: :poop:

Reactions: /;/

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
looking at the female npcs there are in that game
they are more and less monsters all of them
no thanks from my side(n)

so better nancy drew
with some good puzzles and some detective works:)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!
1690677726856.png
Here's yet another status update. I still can't say when my usual productivity is gonna be back, so all I can do for now is keep working slower but steady and be clear here about the lower rate of updates.

I'll once again split the paths of the next quest in two build so we don't get so much time without a new release. I hope it can be posted in 1-2 more weeks.

[ROADMAP]
[100%]
Rift incident sequence
[100%] Friday wake up sequence
[100%] New quest progression
[050%] New quest scene path A

See you soon,
Peace!

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if we will get some Brook romance events going forward like with the other characters (Max or Kate).

Reactions: stapler

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I wonder if we will get some Brook romance events going forward like with the other characters (Max or Kate).
I hope so.

Max and Brooke both pregnant with MC's babies having a 3way as the final scene locked in a basement. - Mr Jefferson will be so proud...

That's my hope. At least for 1 ending.

Max = no.1 girl

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
been 2 weeks since last update
did something happen?
The architect is one of the last good ones, I'd be demoralizing if anything happens to him

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes