dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
Fuck I should have played this sooner. It's really fucking good.
But is it just me or do most of the renegade scenes (not actions like slapping Victoria's ass) seem really mean spirited? Chloe blowing the stepdad for example, it was hot af for sure but it just felt really mean. And I didn't even play Life is Strange.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
My point was few others feel as bad as Chloe's 3 scenes where the MC is not with her. It's way more than just being an asshole. It's pretty gross. Especially what's said.
Whatever though just sad that half the scenes with my favourite character are unwatchable.
Which is why I go for a mix of renagade and paragon...willing to do bad things, but not go too far.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Fuck I should have played this sooner. It's really fucking good.
But is it just me or do most of the renegade scenes (not actions like slapping Victoria's ass) seem really mean spirited? Chloe blowing the stepdad for example, it was hot af for sure but it just felt really mean. And I didn't even play Life is Strange.
Never played mass effect 3 I'm guessing either?

Sometimes the bad option is really, really bad. But you're never forced to choose it. I personally have never even seen that scene with her step dad.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amsterdam double performance option with Victoria leading to blank screen. Not finished?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Case in point, life can be rough....especially on passion projects.
At least The Architect told people ahead of schedule that he can't devote all his time so those pledging can stop. Unlike some other scummy devs who do the opposite and deceive people in order to keep getting money for little to no work.

The Architect's work is not only quality he is also trustworthy, rare combination.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is the new update the jerk route only like a lot of 0.x.0 releases have been or is there content for the love path as well?

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
At least The Architect told people ahead of schedule that he can't devote all his time so those pledging can stop. Unlike some other scummy devs who do the opposite and deceive people in order to keep getting money for little to no work.

The Architect's work is not only quality he is also trustworthy, rare combination.
It also achieves what most games try and fail upon and that is being a real game with actual entertaining gameplay instead of just some gameplay for the sake of gameplay.

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
My point was few others feel as bad as Chloe's 3 scenes where the MC is not with her. It's way more than just being an asshole. It's pretty gross. Especially what's said.
Whatever though just sad that half the scenes with my favourite character are unwatchable.
It seems you are not degenerate enough. If you are a real psychopath, you don't really care about others feeling. But you still think it's gross, then you are a normal human.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes