Rayvenrock

Jun 20, 2022
How can we blackmail the principal ?
Get Kate high on drugs. During iirc Tuesday or Wednesday by helping her select her outfit for the party on Friday and choosing the renegade aka the slutty outfit then prompt her to use the drugs, when she's high and Wells knocks on her door you hide, let the scene play and when prompted select the record option

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and vimmers

Schattenlust

Sep 3, 2018
Hey everyone! When I start up the game, I see the short animation of The Architect's logo and all, but after that it won't show anything other than a black screen. Unmodded game - Settings don't make a difference. Any fix for this?

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
Hey everyone! When I start up the game, I see the short animation of The Architect's logo and all, but after that it won't show anything other than a black screen. Unmodded game - Settings don't make a difference. Any fix for this?
Did you app gallery mod? Its break game for me in same way

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Check if you installed the game in a folder with special characters. The version of Unity's asset database I'm using can get lost in this the case.

Reactions: Schattenlust

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!

Just a quick status update here. I'm working on the second scene of the art gallery quest and over half of the content is already done.
This scene will include two different smaller paths that will play differently based on the level dominance you have over the girl.
More news soon.

Peace!

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
I made a guide since the old one is very out of date.

Should cover absolutely everything except supposedly their is a 'military grade joint' I couldn't find.

Hope this helps.

edit: Updated for 0.15
thanks for your work bringing us this walkthrough and giving me game recs from your signature have a good one:giggle:

mikmik1

Dec 22, 2022
Fuck I should have played this sooner. It's really fucking good.
But is it just me or do most of the renegade scenes (not actions like slapping Victoria's ass) seem really mean spirited? Chloe blowing the stepdad for example, it was hot af for sure but it just felt really mean. And I didn't even play Life is Strange.
I really liked Chloe and David, and I would really like to see them in a scene with a doggy style, it's a pity that it won't happen( and it seems mean to you because you haven't played the game, because in this scene the characters' characters and their relationships within the original game are very well conveyed (they constantly quarrel), which is why the scene with Chloe and David is very good.

Reactions: Grelk

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
So how do you make money? I thought the janitor but there's no options to? need to buy the lockpicks to open room 111 but can't afford it

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
So how do you make money? I thought the janitor but there's no options to? need to buy the lockpicks to open room 111 but can't afford it
I had the same thing. Money is always only for the most necessary things. But how is a player supposed to know ? As not everyone plays with a guide. By trial and error method. You have to be careful what you spend on. But it would be useful to have more cash even well hidden to find by yourself.

Reactions: jems666

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hi folks!
1694201756024.png
Here's the release of v0.15.1, completing the alternate path of the previous version quest.

This new path has itself two sub-paths, and the scene will play differently based on your dominance status over the girl. All variations can be checked in the scene added to the gallery.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added second route to the latest quest
- Added new scene to the gallery
- Added a new trophy

(I'll share it here tomorrow)

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

Hi folks!
View attachment 2914882
Here's the release of v0.15.1, completing the alternate path of the previous version quest.

This new path has itself two sub-paths, and the scene will play differently based on your dominance status over the girl. All variations can be checked in the scene added to the gallery.

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added second route to the latest quest
- Added new scene to the gallery
- Added a new trophy

(I'll share it here tomorrow)
1694255037304.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustIsStranger-0.15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: f95zone69
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes