Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
LiS does have a solid amount of content, but the last couple updates have been painfully sparse due to real life getting in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
7 dom or less you get to lick her pussy while she boss you around
8+ dom she blows you and acts like a virgin

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Do I need to know anything about Life is Strange to enjoy this game, or can I just hop right in?
I'd never even heard of the game this was based on until i looked it up after-the-fact.

Definitely worth the play imo. While the over arching sci fi story is kinda meh and not my cup of tea, each sex scene build up in itself is done so well i just didn't care. After only playing this on a whim (generally not a fan of any Willy style game i've played) because there was literally nothing else in my que that looked interesting to me, this was one of the better surprise enjoyments I've found over the years.

Reactions: jmncklsn

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Do I need to know anything about Life is Strange to enjoy this game, or can I just hop right in?
Playing Life is Strange will help give you context and understanding of the characters, events, and setting, but it's not necessary. So far Lust is Stranger plays like an AU of the original story.

JackassJeff

Jul 20, 2023
Ok so im playing this for the first time with walkthrough ,and the part where we get Polaroid for max,options on the walkthrough come up showing renegade gated what does that mean? That you must have done only Renegade options? In my playthrough I went full renegade,0 on paragon but for whatever reason on my screen those options are blanked.

4.50 star(s) 93 Votes