mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Anyone else getting black screen? I'm getting black screen when going to sleep at end of day on Thursday and on gallery Victoria scene on Friday too.

Reactions: Schattenlust

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It would be a lot more intuitive if the game simply called it "Save," rather than try to explain the technicalities of how it works. The difference between the latest autosave and the current state is almost never significant anyway.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The difference between the latest autosave and the current state is almost never significant anyway.
true there are to many of them
it should only be when you enter a building
like school,boys dorm,girls dorm, blue whale
not everytime you enter a door

Reactions: Sartain

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
New update is great Dev.

I love pimping Victoria out to other guys. She's one of the few characters I prefer it even, it's so hot to watch her with others. Whether it be Mr Jefferson, the art douchebags or random kids. Please have Victoria fuck everyone :ROFLMAO:

I have 2 main saves.

Paragon playthrough where I ignore basically all other girls as much as possible and exclusvely go for Kate. Some of scenes with her are so amazing, including anal scene. It matches paragon to be monogamous anyway.

Renegade playthrough where I make the MC's goal to basically impregnate everyone, but his favorite is max. Damn the way her model is with the freckly legs, feet and body is so damn good. She's no.1 girl. More Max scenes would be great also (well at least we know a party one is coming where we can cuck Warren).

Bring on Friday update! Can't wait

Reactions: rgnar62
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes