The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How can I have so much energy that at least 11 points to finish the stupid request and stop the cat fight? All I want is just a harem...o_O
Also, The lesbian path seems broken? Taylor just said she was blocked and it seems the path was failed, so maybe the non-lesbian path is better?:unsure:
There's more than enough energy points for that if: you save points throughout the game, use 1 or 2 joints during the week, find the military grade joint (keep weed stash-then talk to Jutin) and/or the fancy pipe (let Taylor score Courtney and talk to her on Thursday)

I was looking forward to the lesbian NTR scene, he went anal.
I was looking forward to the new NTR scene, again he went anal.
It feels personal...
There are two scenes for Chloe. The guy who takes her is based on the weed stash choice.
One goes for the back door, the other for the front door. Both will be unlocked in the gallery after you reach that point.

Hey man, how much Rift energy recovered if we use the military grade joint?
5 points. same for the fancy pipe

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There's more than enough energy points for that if: you save points throughout the game, use 1 or 2 joints during the week, find the military grade joint (keep weed stash-then talk to Jutin) and/or the fancy pipe (let Taylor score Courtney and talk to her on Thursday)

There are two scenes for Chloe. The guy who takes her is based on the weed stash choice.
One goes for the back door, the other for the front door. Both will be unlocked in the gallery after you reach that point.

5 points. same for the fancy pipe
I must have missed a joint or 2 somewhere then. I only had 7 energy at the end. I got the pipe from Taylor but I didnt sell out Chloe. You are saying I should still have enough to do both the leaves and stop the two girls from fighting? I wonder what I used energy on that I didnt have to. I fixed it externally but I am still curious.

Last edited:

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
What are the new scenes cause i cant seem to find any.
I blackmail the principal for the cleaning task and then im going to my dorm thats it the game ends.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I must have missed a joint or 2 somewhere then. I only had 7 energy at the end. I got the pipe from Taylor but I didnt sell out Chloe. You are saying I should still have enough to do both the leaves and stop the two girls from fighting? I wonder what I used energy on that I didnt have to. I fixed it externally but I am still curious.
You need 11 energy (5 for the leaves and 6 for the girls but make sure after doing the leaves you head back and re-up your energy before doing chloes quest because once the side quests are done for the day the girls spawn in your dorm and you can't smoke anymore joints).

You don't need to spend energy on anything else if you plan ahead so you should be fine. If you don't have enough energy buy joints from Justin. You don't need to spend money on anything other than the 2 original lock-picks so you should have a lot of extra $ on all routes.

edit: sorry its chloe who sells the joints

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You need 11 energy (5 for the leaves and 6 for the girls but make sure after doing the leaves you head back and re-up your energy before doing chloes quest because once the side quests are done for the day the girls spawn in your dorm and you can't smoke anymore joints).

You don't need to spend energy on anything else if you plan ahead so you should be fine. If you don't have enough energy buy joints from Justin. You don't need to spend money on anything other than the 2 original lock-picks so you should have a lot of extra $ on all routes.
Justin doesn't sell joints for me. I think I needed to give him Chloe's weed stash? Ye didnt do that.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
only being able to copy from an autosave...why?

That's gotta be one the jankiest save systems i've come across. wtf.

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
My dream android port game that I know I'll never see, not having a PC Hurts ;-;
honestly bro you're missing out on alot if you played strange nights or lis fan you def gotta get on this. hoping u get atleast a laptop when this game is finished. keep it up!

albul

Jun 8, 2017
There are no sex scenes for the MC in this update, right? Asking because i got none.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is this and any other scene where the MC is not involved avoidable?

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
And is it easy to avoid? Or is it necessary to follow a guide to achieve it?
use guide it makes gameplay way better buy its ez game to save edit. The choices themselves are like bioware. Good guy or bad guy and romance or corruption. It'll tell you what's gonna happen and completely up to you.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 93 Votes