kiryl

Oct 6, 2017

1672148234464.png
Hi folks !
Here's the second part of version 0.10 release. It completes the renegade path scene, adds all new scenes to the gallery and fix another set of bugs.
I'm just glad this a tumultuous release cycle is over !

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added renegade path scene to the girl's shower room quest
- Added new scenes to the gallery
- Bug fixes
[DOWNLOAD]

Happy Holidays!
Peace!

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
damn this felt rushed
anal on the first date
could've at least used the blindfold for a blowjob/throat workout then anal later on

armond

Apr 26, 2020
damn this felt rushed
anal on the first date
could've at least used the blindfold for a blowjob/throat workout then anal later on
I thought the same thing, my degenerate brother for a milf ass mother

Branhernan

Dec 7, 2017
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, (NOW) should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.
(in case you have issues with downloading the attachment)

(Extract the folder directly to the game's root folder (Where your .EXE is located), you should get a prompt asking to replace a file, accept, and you should be good to go)

Patch shouldn't need to be updated. Please attempt to use the file provided before quoting this post for an update/fix.

Last edited:

lrgokugames

Dec 17, 2019
Hey all, just wanted to share a Scene Gallery unlocker I set up with y'all, should work on any version. That being said, I highly recommend playing through the game, though, to each their own.

(Extract the file to your "\Lust is Stranger_Data\Managed" folder and you should be good to go)
thanks bro

Reactions: Branhernan
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes