Red469

May 18, 2018
Am over 100 days into this and can’t seem to acquire the spices. Spent a lot of time wandering streets etc. Do you get these while expending 35% energy looking for food, or while trying various store fronts?
No you get those from resteurants or other shops just wander the streets till you come across one, they can be a bit hard to get but I got mine and I wasnt even looking for them.

Ps. Sometimes its helpful to Save then do a run of say 5 explore city if you dont find what your looking for reload rinse and repeat... Make life lots easier then doing the grind for 100 Mile days

Last edited:

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm are there any pre requisites before you can take it cuz I am unable to pick up anything thats a flashlight...
No just go into your bathroom look on the right of the screen for the dot to turn right and the flashlight it on the bathrim

Reactions: Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
No just go into your bathroom look on the right of the screen for the dot to turn right and the flashlight it on the bathrim
Thank you LOL Didnt realise the bathroom had a part two to it ... My bad
Thanks again

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight Flashlight.
Sorry for that. Now people can see how to get to the flashlight, since it seems like a common issue.

Red469

May 18, 2018
i thought i did that all i know in the end there were 2 paths to take
the one i took made her mad and left the game i havent seen her in the daytime
i dont know where she went shes trying to avoid me
Did you ever work out Why?
Is it cuz you the MC Flashed, as thats what occured with my first playthrough and wondering if she ends up coming back or is that deal breaker?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Can someone please tell me the location of where the bike is?
oh yeah the bike
that is random it will show up just like the bag
maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but soon
so just keep exploring until you see it

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Did you ever work out Why?
Is it cuz you the MC Flashed, as thats what occured with my first playthrough and wondering if she ends up coming back or is that deal breaker?
i think she does come back if you dont flash her
but i was going to wait until the next version to find out

Red469

May 18, 2018
Just curious How many of the girls can you actually have sex with ?
I know Delilah is one, and possible the doc tho I havent got that far yet... What about the Bestie? Or any of the others...

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
just the one ATM
depends how many he can keep alive this is a horror story after all
i almost lost elizabeth when i first met her and when i left her alone with her friend
when i came back she was lying in a pool of of her own blood after her friend killed her
such a waste too she was a pretty little thing i mean her friend and yes elizabeth too

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes