Red469

May 18, 2018
depends how many he can keep alive this is a horror story after all
i almost lost elizabeth when i first met her and when i left her alone with her friend
when i came back she was lying in a pool of of her own blood after her friend killed her
such a waste too she was a pretty little thing i mean her friend and yes elizabeth too
Well Ellie is a sweet one but you just need to take care of the turning friend of hers and shes just fine...

Red469

May 18, 2018
So how do you get the flashlight pervert achievement? I've got all the other achievement (except for that stupid bike that doesn't spawn)
Ya it does spawn but it can be a pain I think mine first time around took around 40 times of explore city before it came up, other times I had it 10 tries... if this is giving you grief Reload from start of day and give it another search, its a Big bike, not like its hidden...

Note: Should you get a pic of the bike AND also come across the factory, At the same Time... DO NOT Enter Factory, if you do you wont get the bike :)

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Ya it does spawn but it can be a pain I think mine first time around took around 40 times of explore city before it came up, other times I had it 10 tries... if this is giving you grief Reload from start of day and give it another search, its a Big bike, not like its hidden...

Note: Should you get a pic of the bike AND also come across the factory, At the same Time... DO NOT Enter Factory, if you do you wont get the bike :)
Flashlight pervert is got on the poker game

Red469

May 18, 2018
can someone tell me are ther is sex scene in game
Yes Only one so far he names Delilah, She the same one from Dating my Daughter, Really Pretty, you get to save her life when u go exploring then meet up with her afterwards at the club, she will ask you for two favors:
1. A bag of spice
2. Her backpack
Get those two items and u will be able to have fun with her

The other adult content is somewhat lacking tbh, I mean ya your Bestie gets interested in you and all BUT then she decides to have a guilty concience after one Kiss and thats the end of that...

That said I Enjoyed this Game, and am lookin forward to the next update.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Yes Only one so far he names Delilah, She the same one from Dating my Daughter, Really Pretty, you get to save her life when u go exploring then meet up with her afterwards at the club, she will ask you for two favors:
1. A bag of spice
2. Her backpack
Get those two items and u will be able to have fun with her

The other adult content is somewhat lacking tbh, I mean ya your Bestie gets interested in you and all BUT then she decides to have a guilty concience after one Kiss and thats the end of that...

That said I Enjoyed this Game, and am lookin forward to the next update.
so do i thankyou

Red469

May 18, 2018
The one thing I have yet to work out is:

What triggers the Poker game?

I know you have to have the cards and all but what else is there to be done... It showed up in one of my playthroughs but the second one Decided was a case of NO interest.... I am starting to think that things have to be done in a sequence in order for the story to progress...

Red469

May 18, 2018
this game is a bit like my life it's got me all wound up but i'm not willing to give up on it yet .
and like my life it's not that bad
If your wound up... Find a way to unwind...
If the Only thing you have to say about ur life it aint bad... Perhaps you should aim higher...?
Life is what you make it, if your current one is not to your liking, Make some changes and head towards a better Life...

And Remember: It ALL Starts and stops ... with you...

• Wow
Reactions: Small tits are best

Red469

May 18, 2018
FLASHLIGHT FLASHLIGHT FLASHLIGHT:

Yes, you will find it in your own bathroom, in the second part of your bathroom on the bathtub ledge.
move cursor to the right of screen till you get an arrow right that will take you to other half of bathroom

Is the flashlight even in game in this update?

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
FLASHLIGHT FLASHLIGHT FLASHLIGHT:

Yes, you will find it in your own bathroom, in the second part of your bathroom on the bathtub ledge.
move cursor to the right of screen till you get an arrow right that will take you to other half of bathroom
SO the flashlight is in the bathroom were it's been since the game started such a long time ago and people still carn't find it this game must be rocket science after all :ROFLMAO:

Red469

May 18, 2018
SO the flashlight is in the bathroom were it's been since the game started such a long time ago and people still carn't find it this game must be rocket science after all :ROFLMAO:
Well in Defense of those wanting answers...

My own questions were the same:
Where da Flashlight FFS... = Bathroom second part of bath, yes there is a second part Right of screen right arrow gets u there
Where the bycicle = rare drop from exploring city, if frustration sets in: Save start of day go search, Then if not found by end of day, Reload and start again.
Where the backpack = Same as above
Where the spice bag = rare drop from exploring city and finding resteurants

How do you cheat at poker = Must have sneak up to lvl 2 FIRST before you play, then when your nacked use socks on feet And thats how you get the girls nude.

We know theres a walkthrough, but some of these questions needed clarification

Now on to the Final few questions:
How is the Poker game triggered once you have the deck of cards?

How easy or hard is it to find provisions and are there any shortcuts to that?

Does the Bestie Return during daytime like she used to AFTER the Poker game?

Where to obtain the code for the container located at the underpass?

Reactions: Twistty

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Well in Defense of those wanting answers...

My own questions were the same:
Where da Flashlight FFS... = Bathroom second part of bath, yes there is a second part Right of screen right arrow gets u there
Where the bycicle = rare drop from exploring city, if frustration sets in: Save start of day go search, Then if not found by end of day, Reload and start again.
Where the backpack = Same as above
Where the spice bag = rare drop from exploring city and finding resteurants

How do you cheat at poker = Must have sneak up to lvl 2 FIRST before you play, then when your nacked use socks on feet And thats how you get the girls nude.

We know theres a walkthrough, but some of these questions needed clarification

Now on to the Final few questions:
How is the Poker game triggered once you have the deck of cards?

How easy or hard is it to find provisions and are there any shortcuts to that?

Does the Bestie Return during daytime like she used to AFTER the Poker game?

Where to obtain the code for the container located at the underpass?
Sorry if i was a bit snappy but of the answer's to all of these questions have been answered several times if people just look (y)

Red469

May 18, 2018
Sorry if i was a bit snappy but of the answer's to all of these questions have been answered several times if people just look (y)
ya I know this but really trying to find answers and looking through 20 pages can get a bit old and alot of players dont know how to do the advanced search, I didnt think you were snappy LOL, I was just laughing at myself cuz that was one of my questions and was Frustrating the Living Fuck out of me... LOL

Felt like a Total Tool once I worked it out tho... LOL

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes