markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
For some reason I can feel a betrayal coming from Kaylie....It just seems like she is up to something or atleast is conflicted about what she is there to do. Or perhaps she ends up being the 1st tragic loss for the mc ...its the things she said before and just before you start fucking her that seems a bit ominous. Ofcourse this is all speculation.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How did you get the Mia scenes?
First ask Kayle about her. Then, maybe next day, you'll find her in the library searching books about sex. In the new area next to library, the classroom, you found the book (at the left, in the seat rows). Next morning give her the book. Then, next day (maybe it's aleatory and can take more time, don't know) go again to the library and walk around the shelves (don't remember exactly where you found her). She jump on you, and that's all.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
First ask Kayle about her. Then, maybe next day, you'll find her in the library searching books about sex. In the new area next to library, the classroom, you found the book (at the left, in the seat rows). Next morning give her the book. Then, next day (maybe it's aleatory and can take more time, don't know) go again to the library and walk around the shelves (don't remember exactly where you found her). She jump on you, and that's all.
Thanks man, gonna try it rn.

Reactions: GaboCAP
Nov 27, 2017
Why is their a microscope icon when you hover over the sheet of paper right next to the coffee cup in the new classroom when you walk to the table? Because nothing I've tried works.

Also, when I gave Alyssa the book, no one turns up for dinner, which is weird. So, the MC says that they'll eat by themselves, but doesn't give the option to do so, because it just keeps saying that you'll have to eat by yourself since the girls aren't here.

Also, does anyone nkow how to access the new memory fragment, because I can't find out how to after I'v complted every other task.

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I finished all new material in the update (with a little help from my pals from here), and task list says that I have 20/19 cards. Curious.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Had sex with Delilah in the Library and still got NO achievement done for Episode 2 (oh Delilah, these sensual delights...)

phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
how i can do the hand job sence ? i'm stuck there
- Go to the library go straight on one step ahead then turn right, you will find her
- After talking with her go to the classroom then turn left You will find the book.
- Next morning give her the book.
- Go to the library again then go straight on to fireplace then turn right, you will find her again.

Reactions: TheDevian

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Did anyone attempt a download from svscomics ? The size of V5 there is about 250MB smaller than the torrent's V5.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Ok, nice update.

Two potential pregnancies, a hand job and four more girls met. This is almost more than all previous updates combined! This is getting better each time!

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes