Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well apparently you just have to look out the window first thing in the morning - maybe do it a couple of times, and then she just shows up. A little lame if you ask me; or creepy if that's what the dev is going for. Something might not be right with this girl
The really sad part is that the scene is not repeatable.

Reactions: Namco15

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Please download this updated version of the game. I've fixed the problem with Delilah and a few other minor bugs.

Oh and please do let me know what you guys think of this update. What you hate and what you like.
I read all your comments. This forum is amazing for hard honest feedback. Even though some of the criticisms make me feel like shit, but I really think I need to hear it in order to make this game better. Thank you for playing.

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
Please download this updated version of the game. I've fixed the problem with Delilah and a few other minor bugs.

Oh and please do let me know what you guys think of this update. What you hate and what you like.
I read all your comments. This forum is amazing for hard honest feedback. Even though some of the criticisms make me feel like shit, but I really think I need to hear it in order to make this game better. Thank you for playing.
From what I saw in the previews I'm already excited to see and give my 100 feedback.

iPhoenix

Nov 3, 2017
I think I found the trigger for the Kaylie content. After you had sex with the girl for the ladys club at the university, you will find in the same classroom on the left site a "lovebook", Give this lovebook to your "stepdaughter" and after you did that you can do the Kaylie content (at least it worked for me at the 1st try ;) )
Hf guys!

Reactions: Namco15

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I can't see new archievements. Is it necessary to start from the beginning or is it updating at some point?

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017

EndlessTaboo, hello.
mmm, but can you just make a patch to upgrade from 5.0 to 5.0.2? With the replacement of files in the game! It would be easier and less to download!

Reactions: Jeepster

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I think my saves are bugged. Is there anybody with a working save for 0.5? All my 0.4-saves aren't showing the new archievements

That would be great! (you can find them there: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo\Lust Man Standing)

EDIT: I'm such an idiot... started the old game

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes