Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
how does one get more than lil sis, iiam looking out for when she is not in livingroom in mornings then i go library but shes not there.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
how do you trigger the handjob from the sister? Gave her the book, but she hasn't done anything or had any triggers since.

Akili34

Mar 26, 2018
During strip poker scene, the only time you can open the inventory and select the socks is after everyone sits down. Problem is I don't see my feet to wear the damn socks. Stealth says 2 and a full green bar.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Can't trigger the strip poker and the Kaylie scene. I have the cards but I cant talk to the roommate about it.
If I remember well you need talk/give/show her the cards in the afternoon. The timing is crucial you must be home before evening.

Last edited:

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Tried to find a solution but there's nothing in the walkthrough and the answers here just seems inconsinstent.

Strip Poker?? I have the cards, but i can't give it to any of the girls?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Tried to find a solution but there's nothing in the walkthrough and the answers here just seems inconsinstent.

Strip Poker?? I have the cards, but i can't give it to any of the girls?
Head home before evening ie use half energy head home, should see roomier sat in living room

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes