Tremeres

May 28, 2017
How to do the "Roomate: more than just a sweetie."?
I had already the handjob and gave her the book.

And how to trigger the strip poker?
I have the cards, I'm back at home with half the energy and I have stealth 2 with full bar.
What more do you need?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Just an fyi, don't give bell the book before you find her in the library the first time, otherwise you can't get the more than just a sister/friend or whatever you have her set as.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
Just an fyi, don't give bell the book before you find her in the library the first time, otherwise you can't get the more than just a sister/friend or whatever you have her set as.
Ok, that explains a lot. Probably also why I'm stuck with the strip poker.
Time to load a new save. :(

P.S.: Yes, that was the problem regarding the strip poker.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, that explains a lot. Probably also why I'm stuck with the strip poker.
Time to load a new save. :(
strip poker you need to get the deck of cards, explore until you find a warehouse, then the right side has them, once you have them one evening the sis/fren, should be on the couch talk to em, go through the dialogue (if you give compliment to the redhead sis/fren won't be happy with that aka +1 hatred), then after that each evening they should be waiting to play poker. you also need sneak 2 to win via cheating.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
strip poker you need to get the deck of cards, explore until you find a warehouse, then the right side has them, once you have them one evening the sis/fren, should be on the couch talk to em, go through the dialogue (if you give compliment to the redhead sis/fren won't be happy with that aka +1 hatred), then after that each evening they should be waiting to play poker. you also need sneak 2 to win via cheating.
As a clarification, I think the warehouse appears on your list of saved places when you are out in the city.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The n00b game making skills really shine on this one:

1. Pop up box chat windows have heavy tinting, obscuring game.
2. Text can only be advanced by clicking on text box, which of course, is where any electable options pop up, so you cant quickly advance the game by spam clicking the text, or you hit options.
3. No fast accessible save options, must hit escape, then click save. Must be done with mouse, no keyboard shortcuts.
4. No rollback feature, so if you accidentally do hit an option, you must re-load from your last save to correct.

All in all it makes for a dreadfully slow experience. The wounded plotline limping along doesn't help speed things up.

Creator needs to spend a little time streamlining the gameplay. A review of the plotline to make it more interesting wouldn't hurt either.

The idea of a post-zombie-apocalypse with only 1 zombie; and a no-significant-danger 'dystopian future' where the apparently only-surviving-male has to date women and butter them up for sex is quite milquetoast.

azeiazr

Nov 2, 2018
I had possibly two breaking game bug that made me start over:
1-After killing the zombie in the dorm, before examining the roomate of the blonde the game just froze couldn't do anything, couldn't click on bed, could just click on map and inventory but theses didn't do anything. Starting over made everything just fine.
2-My second save is now filed with bug. Went to the overpass and pickep up two items there, the quest log shows the twin sister part done, but Elizabeth won't move on with the quest. Poker happend, lost my socks now I can't sneak anymore in the bedroom. The morning after, had a dialogue where apparently Kaylie made me cum in from of my "roommate", which didn't happen in my game. I have no idea how to get my socks back. I can't prock anymore event even thought the walkthrough shows that there is plently that I haven't done.
It's a shame because the game looks really good, with nice and human characters, but because of that I guess I'll just wait until the 1.0 is out.

superic

Feb 20, 2018
so i already done all 1-2-3-4 episode achievement and i gave the book to the sis, tha game is already end? i saw there are the episode 5 achievement but i cant do that quests.. any tips?

Last edited:

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
so i already done all 1-2-3-4 episode achievement and i gave the book to the sis, tha game is already end? i saw there are the episode 5 achievement but i cant do that quests.. any tips?
After giving the book to the sis you have to go to the library again, when you're inside go straight until the end and turn right.

For the other girl ; you have to talk with the other girl of your appartment in the morning (they will talk about the strip poker game) then the next day just after waking up look at your window.

And for Delila (or something like that don't remember her name) you have to go to the club, click on her one time, then select the dick in your inventory and click on her with it, select vaginal sex. You will be caught. Then the next day do that again, and when asked select the top one answer (i think there is a bug here cause the two answer are the same but doesn't matter it's the top one who's trigger the scene).

Probably a lot of english error sorry for that

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The n00b game making skills really shine on this one:

1. Pop up box chat windows have heavy tinting, obscuring game.
2. Text can only be advanced by clicking on text box, which of course, is where any electable options pop up, so you cant quickly advance the game by spam clicking the text, or you hit options.
3. No fast accessible save options, must hit escape, then click save. Must be done with mouse, no keyboard shortcuts.
4. No rollback feature, so if you accidentally do hit an option, you must re-load from your last save to correct.

All in all it makes for a dreadfully slow experience. The wounded plotline limping along doesn't help speed things up.

Creator needs to spend a little time streamlining the gameplay. A review of the plotline to make it more interesting wouldn't hurt either.

The idea of a post-zombie-apocalypse with only 1 zombie; and a no-significant-danger 'dystopian future' where the apparently only-surviving-male has to date women and butter them up for sex is quite milquetoast.
a rebuttal (because some points are kinda dumb :p )

1. Fair point no issue here
2. While simple in concept, not so simple in coding and execution.
3. Refer to point 2.
4. Point 2 but on steroids, this isn't a renp'y game, such functions don't already exist, and would be a bitch to code from scratch.

extras: (since you didn't number them)
5. The 'n00b' game making skills shine, because in all likely-hood considering this is the first and only game they have made.
6. Can't really be a wounded plotline when it has barely been explored as is, only existing plot are mostly character plots, besides the dorm chicks sister because i believe that ties into the main plot at some point. To which this would more be an argument of what should they prioritise? sexual content? or the main narrative? because the way this is designed you can't exactly to both and still update on a semi-regular basis.
7. Again fair point here, but this would be something learned through experience, can't easily teach this, so point 1 and 2 from earlier combined.
8. there is more than a single zombie, they are just rarely physically shown (refer to point 6 as to why), would you want a horde of zombies? or more sexual content? also this isn't the whole "zombie apoc everyone run" and instead more "zombieland" (this is relevant again). as for the no-significant-danger, there is plenty, but it is mostly expressed through text and the danger isn't shoved in your face as a mechanic that kills you, but more of a 'you can't pass here until you kill the zombie in the way'.
9. I think this the 'milquetoast' is more of a result of the dev not trying to put to much story onto mc so you can more easily self-insert.

BONUS POINT!!!!
10. In case it needs to be said, don't take this personally, these are my honest views and rebuttals not a personal attack. (I have had people think otherwise before so I am playing it safe)

Bonus bonus point!
11. thank you for reading this far, go treat yourself to a delightful choc chip cookie (make sure you get the tripple choc type). And try to take it easier on the dev, while you should give honest criticism could have done without the insult opener, I am all for spiciness but there is time and place, and before criticism is not one of them, after though is fine by then the average dev already hates you anyway. XD

yeah why not one more point
12. I think the dev here (from memory cbf going through all the pages) is open to feedback, so be sure to give helpful suggestions on top of criticism. while criticism is good, criticism without helpful advice is kinda useless, like anyone can say "this loot is bad." useful criticism would be "this loot is bad because blah blah, and I think you could do blah to fix it.". (fyi, I am not ignoring that you sorta did this for points 2 and 3, but the rest yeahhhh....)

p.s. yes I was that bored.... although funnily enough I don't have the time.... oops.

p.p.s O you have to agree though, while the game mechanics might not be up to par, the renders are bloody beautiful. I believe this dev is more of an artist than a engine designer. to which dev if you take the time to read this, I enjoy your work :) keep learning!

superic

Feb 20, 2018
After giving the book to the sis you have to go to the library again, when you're inside go straight until the end and turn right.

For the other girl ; you have to talk with the other girl of your appartment in the morning (they will talk about the strip poker game) then the next day just after waking up look at your window.

And for Delila (or something like that don't remember her name) you have to go to the club, click on her one time, then select the dick in your inventory and click on her with it, select vaginal sex. You will be caught. Then the next day do that again, and when asked select the top one answer (i think there is a bug here cause the two answer are the same but doesn't matter it's the top one who's trigger the scene).

Probably a lot of english error sorry for that
ty so much, and to do the quest called "-name- : more than just a __sister__??

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes