zigzagon

May 5, 2017
the writning said "Stop uncle pure Evil <<face with crossed bones>>(below it) Demonstration 27.09.03 ~~ blurred (i think plac)~~ zamkowy ----> plac zamkowy it's place in Poland, Warsaw

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
How to do the "Roomate: more than just a sweetie."?
I had already the handjob and gave her the book.

And how to trigger the strip poker?
I have the cards, I'm back at home with half the energy and I have stealth 2 with full bar.
What more do you need?
I'm having the exact same issue.

Is there supposed to be more dialogue options down the line? With Kaylee and the roomate I only have the same dialogue trees from like the third day.

If I come home halfway through my energy bar, they both just stand there in the middle of the each room, and the roommate ism't sitting down like some say she should be.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I'm having the exact same issue.

Is there supposed to be more dialogue options down the line? With Kaylee and the roomate I only have the same dialogue trees from like the third day.

If I come home halfway through my energy bar, they both just stand there in the middle of the each room, and the roommate ism't sitting down like some say she should be.
I haven't found the book for roomie yet. where is it? [edit] Cancel that I found the book.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so the only thing that Isnt working is the naughty touch of Lucia. I can roll her over, strip her and bang her with flash light but it never show as done, and since those are the only actions I have I cant figure it out

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Okay so the only thing that Isnt working is the naughty touch of Lucia. I can roll her over, strip her and bang her with flash light but it never show as done, and since those are the only actions I have I cant figure it out
try using the sex icon from inventory, when you have her on her back and stripped

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How do i get binoculars?? I know there at overpass or something but i dont know what that is

first you need to know about the missing twin. Then go talk to the boss girl at the club. She will tell you about the overpass. Kill biter. Explore ALL of this area for top, machete and then use the flash light on the Van. You will see the Binoculars.

Reactions: Namco15

jdbav2

Dec 17, 2018
first you need to know about the missing twin. Then go talk to the boss girl at the club. She will tell you about the overpass. Kill biter. Explore ALL of this area for top, machete and then use the flash light on the Van. You will see the Binoculars.
How do i find out about the missing twin?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.5.0.2

I have flashlight, socks, bicycle and binoculars
and it is marked with 4/4 with no solve so you can´t unlock the first memory

Was no bug. Maybe I must meet them in the living room to came further (I haven´t played further after this). It works and I play further now.

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How do i find out about the missing twin?
Go to the college dorm. kill the biter. sexy woman will exit the door and explain her roommate was "injured". The roommate is infact infected and will turn. Try to kill the roommate after inspecting her sleeping body (right leg). Dispose of corpse in respectful way. Speak to woman again and she will explain her twin sister is missing.

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes