nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
can't seem to trigger strip poker,
i have the card, been doing over and over going in living room in the afternoon as stated in the guide. T_T

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
can't seem to trigger strip poker,
i have the card, been doing over and over going in living room in the afternoon as stated in the guide. T_T
Do you have the Card or the Deck of Playing Cards? Both or in the same location. You need the Deck of Playing Cards. You also need your Sneak at level 2 before it will activate.

nijiemax

Mar 10, 2019
Do you have the Card or the Deck of Playing Cards? Both or in the same location. You need the Deck of Playing Cards. You also need your Sneak at level 2 before it will activate.
yeah, i have the playing cards, and sneak is already maxed out 2. xD i've tried many times waiting for roommate to be at living room at afternoon.

Q: is the roommate in the living room sitting in the couch or just standing?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
yeah, i have the playing cards, and sneak is already maxed out 2. xD i've tried many times waiting for roommate to be at living room at afternoon.

Q: is the roommate in the living room sitting in the couch or just standing?
Roommate is sitting /lounging on couch. Try going out search go back. Go out search go back. Also don't use the big search just the 5% ones and see if that works.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Roommate is sitting /lounging on couch. Try going out search go back. Go out search go back. Also don't use the big search just the 5% ones and see if that works.
I have this same issue, and I've tried it 50 different ways. I have come to the conclusion that if you have a save from 5.02, Roommate and Kaylee are kinda broken after a while. They always stand in the middle of the room, and their dialogue options never change from the get to know you options from day 3.

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
Somehow I can't find my roommate reading a book in the school library.
Is there a specific time when I can find her or is it a bug?

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
It's a waiting game. Maybe three days are so After you get the deck of cards you should find her lounging on sofa. Remember to be nice.
I've gone every day like 2 weeks during the right time, and they keep acting like it's day 3. Something is broken.

Somehow I can't find my roommate reading a book in the school library.
Is there a specific time when I can find her or is it a bug?
I've had the same issue, I think it is a bug, related to the one above.

Jellyfish_xD

Jun 7, 2017
I've had the same issue, I think it is a bug, related to the one above.
[/QUOTE]

Everything is fine, here is what I did.

I won at the poker game, slept till the morning and looked outside the balcony (as the Walkthrough says), Kaylie came into my room and I have completed the 4th task. After that I found my roommate in the school library and so on.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
heres a save ive got from my 2nd profile, as far as i can see wverything is done upto the store of episode 5, inc poker game.
make sure you have a 2nd profle made and use this, also the food is at 400+

Reactions: vlad123123 and Ngal
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes