Yorel2x31

Aug 16, 2018
Still can't trigger the f*cking strip poker and the kaylie sex scene. Anyone know how to tell if it's the afternoon already. As for the sex scene, I've gone to sleep and woken up and stared out the balcony so many times that the MC died from starvation.
Wake up, Click on Bed, Choose Sleep till sunset. I do not think you can get the balcony scene until you complete the poker game.
Still can't trigger the f*cking strip poker and the kaylie sex scene. Anyone know how to tell if it's the afternoon already. As for the sex scene, I've gone to sleep and woken up and stared out the balcony so many times that the MC died from starvation.
Wake up, Click on Bed, Choose Sleep till sunset. I do not think you can get the balcony scene until you complete the poker game.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Check your hatred lvl for kaylie and roomier, also I never got poker game on 2nd run through until I'd done Elizabeth's boyfriend quest

Kaylie scene wouldn't trigger for me until I had done the delilah content as well

MATY76

Sep 18, 2018
1) i need help with elizabeth, how i can save her? i cant find medicine and she is dead in apartment
2) i cant find byke
pm me pls !!!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1) i need help with elizabeth, how i can save her? i cant find medicine and she is dead in apartment
2) i cant find byke
pm me pls !!!
Read the walkthrough

Elizabeth you examine her friend find the bitemark and kill after this her, you don´t let her alone with this zombie
Byke is random so search a lot of time city places it is not hidden so you see it immediately

Reactions: MATY76

distme

Jul 10, 2019
Is it possible to get binoculars if elizabeth dies? If not has anyone got a game save just after saving her because I've already had to go back to the start once

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Is it possible to get binoculars if elizabeth dies? If not has anyone got a game save just after saving her because I've already had to go back to the start once
ok this is day 1, elizibeths alive, you have a machete, deliliah saved, spices and backpack found in in ventory so you can do delilah quest, pack of cards found, 2 playinf cards found wharhouse and allyway discovered and open to you to return to, no main game content done apart from saving elizibeth

Reactions: kingtham

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
All did but i found out i miss some step [I didn't find my roommate before give her a book so may be it is a bug]
Yea the book is after the poker game. May need to restart. If you want to do the game, I have a couple of saves on here 1 is at the start just after saving elizabeth and the other is just after the poker game

Reactions: Mr.Hide

distme

Jul 10, 2019
ok this is day 1, elizibeths alive, you have a machete, deliliah saved, spices and backpack found in in ventory so you can do delilah quest, pack of cards found, 2 playinf cards found wharhouse and allyway discovered and open to you to return to, no main game content done apart from saving elizibeth

Thank you for that! Another quick question for anyone, with the sneak you just click sneek from inventory then click a door right? I've never seem to got it to work at night in the house

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes