V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Found it pretty fast, but the backpack..nix.Is it in one of the already random locations or a new one thats pretty rare?Is it obvious lying around or hidden like the fkin cards lol? Also, how do i play poker with the gals

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
Here some remarks on v.5.0.2

I certainly like most of the girls (Lucia is not my type and I don't know how her part of the story will go on) and think the story is going on nicely. I certainly dislike the dildo and flashlight experiments and would strongly recommend you to resign them, but that's your game.

However I would like to point at a few things:

In v.5.0.
We had 3 or 4 major achievements:
  • The handjob by the roommate
  • Sex with Kaylie
  • And the new place to have sex with Delilah after the dealing with fame "achievement" in the showers of the club house.

All these achievements apparently where intended to be unique. So far I was not able to repeat any of these! Or am I wrong?

I'd also like to make some remarks first about the protagonists and later about some:
Delilah:
  • Now with the update v.5.0.2 there's the option to have sex again with Delilah, but again only in the showers (which apparently have been a bad place to have sex in private as they have been caught) and the choices which lead to both options (having sex in the showers or being told that a new place to have sex is needed) look similarly of cours one can easily chose the second one (the one in the bottom).
But this doesn't make sense: Why should it be possible to have sex in a place one has been caught before while there's no option to repeat the private session in the classroom?
One could even take into account that both will try to meet secretly outside the club for intimate togetherness.
  • Also if we assume Delilah is considering MC as her boyfriend and he came inside her at the classroom, why shouldn't there be an option to chose whetehr to cum inside her or not by now?
  • Another thing that might be taken into account if two people want to have rough sex or hasty sex why should MC take his time to undress Delilah why can't we chose which parts of her clothes we may take off for example she could keep her top.
  • Since chapter 2 Delilah is having sex with MC and wants him to make her cum (in the showers), when will he realize her wish?

Kaylie and the cute Roommate:
  • It is still not possible to cum on Kaylie's breasts (MC misses the target).
  • As for the nightly experiments: to masturbate and cum on a girls pussy or belly taking off her bra is not necessary, but optional. The same applies to her panties if you want to cum on her boobs (or belly).
  • After having sex with Kaylie and hj with the roomate I'd also expect the relationship to change so it seems stupid and weird doing the same conversation (asking about ex-boyfriend, relationship with MC and past etc.) and not having at least some random options to have sex/hj again. I'm certainly not expecting a more rapid nor significal change in the relationship with the roommate, but Kaylie is more experienced and was looking forward to have sex with MC therefore expecting to see her again in the bedroom once in a while shouldn't be surprising.
Is Delilah the only girl that gets more and more affected (each time +1 Affection) when being intimate with MC, why don't the others get affected in a similar manner too?​

I wonder what happened to the "Amazones" or the girl gang which wants to kill MC and why none of the girls at least tries to stay in his company in order to protect him after the conversation in chapter 3 (if I remember well).​

The bitters: Are all of them dead or are there still some who are alive and how and where will they re-appear and attack? Why they don't attack the people in their homes? Won't their bodies decay with the time?​

I'm looking forward on what will happen next especially with Maya and Elisabeth.​

I also wonder what the bycicle is for when I click on it I can't neither save my energy nor do I seem to cross the city any faster.​

It is funny that some random events are repeated like the meeting with Vex, Fiona the girl who wants to kill MC and Maya, but afterwards the girl doesn't loose her head again.​

Note that after the updates even if Kaylie tells you that your roommate has gone you may find her in the living room.​
And you may have sex with Kaylie before she later tells you somewhat sadly that your roommate has gone.​

IMHO: There should be a kind of fast forward or skip botton for repeated scenes like the action with Delilah in the showers. And a "Back" button to be able to go back a few steps for example to save the game as this option is removed during certain events and actions.

In my case the game crashes with a black screen if MC changes his mind and rejects having sex with Delilah once in the classroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I've updated the game to . I've made quite a few changes and improvements in this little update (no new contents).
  • I've improved the HUD, added animations and sound to new icons. Now the stamina bar will change colour based on your energy level
  • I've improved Kaylie's idle animations. It should look much better now
  • Added idle animation for Zora
  • Fixed all known bugs
  • Some of you probably don't know this, but if you hover an item over something that can be interacted, the item will glow and pulse. I've increased the area and speed of the pulse animation. Now it should be more readable for people who are colorblind
===== Updated to v0.5.0.3 =====
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Long time i try to lunch the game in Linux and fail.

I made the file [EndlessTaboo] Lust Man Standing v0.5.*.*.x86 executale.

I think is because my version of Linux as in 64 bit and the game in 32 bit. But i am not sure.

Any have a clue? Few month i search a solution with Google and find nothing. No tuto, no explanation.

I use Linux Ubuntu 18.4.3 LTS (Sorry i have any choice. This is the only distribution working with my hardware)

I'm open to any suggestion. Because i find any solution imself and is not usual for me.

Edit: Month to try and i just find the reason of my problem. I do that i dont do before. I take another Unity game with 64 bits version. Any problem's!

This is because the version of the game is in 32 bits and not clearly indicated. A 64 bits games do never work in 32 bits computer and 32 bits games do not work in 64 bits computer like mine.

Unity work like this.

Tank's to developper for the effort. But now i forget to try this game.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it can be a bit repetetive if you farm for all the eastereggs (cards)
you gotta go out and farm the town for food... most Events also start or entirely take part there... however those explorations and Events are RNG based... so it can be a bit frustrateing.
and the combat system is simple point and click... so no real feeling for a survival game there either (no timelimit... enemies await their slaughter)
Overall the game is still nice (3.5/5 isn't so bad a rateing anyway... if it's meant seriously, I have seen plenty 5 Star games being utter trash)

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I've updated the game to . I've made quite a few changes and improvements in this little update (no new contents).
  • I've improved the HUD, added animations and sound to new icons. Now the stamina bar will change colour based on your energy level
  • I've improved Kaylie's idle animations. It should look much better now
  • Added idle animation for Zora
  • Fixed all known bugs
  • Some of you probably don't know this, but if you hover an item over something that can be interacted, the item will glow and pulse. I've increased the area and speed of the pulse animation. Now it should be more readable for people who are colorblind
===== Updated to v0.5.0.3 =====
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
TY

Reactions: ZDAROWA
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes