Dako1980

Jun 25, 2018
Long time i try to lunch the game in Linux and fail.

I made the file [EndlessTaboo] Lust Man Standing v0.5.*.*.x86 executale.

I think is because my version of Linux as in 64 bit and the game in 32 bit. But i am not sure.

Any have a clue? Few month i search a solution with Google and find nothing. No tuto, no explanation.

I use Linux Ubuntu 18.4.3 LTS (Sorry i have any choice. This is the only distribution working with my hardware)

I'm open to any suggestion. Because i find any solution imself and is not usual for me.

Edit: Month to try and i just find the reason of my problem. I do that i dont do before. I take another Unity game with 64 bits version. Any problem's!

This is because the version of the game is in 32 bits and not clearly indicated. A 64 bits games do never work in 32 bits computer and 32 bits games do not work in 64 bits computer like mine.

Unity work like this.

Tank's to developper for the effort. But now i forget to try this game.
I use Wine-4.0.1
Open the terminal and write winecfg
The Wine configuration opens
From the Application tab, select Windows 7 at the bottom of the window
Open the Libraries tab and add the new libraries
devenum (native)
quartz (native)
winegstreamer (native)
Open the Graphics tab and check "Emulate a virtual desktop" and select the resolution you want.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I downloaded from Nopy and Mega and on both of them I can't sneak in the morning when I click sneak on the door. It just says they are not in the room and if I want to do it it has to be the morning. I have the socks in my inventory. I wake up click the button to walk to the hall then open the bag click sneak and then left click on the door and it says the room is empty and you have to do this in the morning.

So i guess it is bugged?

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I downloaded from Nopy and Mega and on both of them I can't sneak in the morning when I click sneak on the door. It just says they are not in the room and if I want to do it it has to be the morning. I have the socks in my inventory. I wake up click the button to walk to the hall then open the bag click sneak and then left click on the door and it says the room is empty and you have to do this in the morning.

So i guess it is bugged?
The bug wasn't there in the previous version. I think somehow the game is skipping the morning in this version. I can still sneak up on Elizabeth so I can still use her to advance my sneak skills.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Started a new game found what looks like a bug

If I kill a zombie with a weapon ,then the weapon is no longer in my inventory. Which forces you to search for alot of food to buy new weapons. This is a huge problem trying to kill the 2 zombies in the apartment

Nov 27, 2017
I do not like the new animation of Kaylie at all. She looks like she's huffing and puffing and pushing her chest out. It looks really awkward and inhuman. The old animation for Kaylie was much better by miles.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I use Wine-4.0.1
Open the terminal and write winecfg
The Wine configuration opens
From the Application tab, select Windows 7 at the bottom of the window
Open the Libraries tab and add the new libraries
devenum (native)
quartz (native)
winegstreamer (native)
Open the Graphics tab and check "Emulate a virtual desktop" and select the resolution you want.
I know.

But is not a big deal to compile a Linux version.

I'm not a gamer. I like the VN game for the story and the quality of render. Is the reason why i play with Waltrough.

For me, is a simple question of principe.

If a developper do not make effort to port is game on Linux. Why i have to made an effort on my side?

Is not like any linux version game as availlable. Have a lot!

If the game dont have a Linux version. I simply go to another game. Never use wine, no way!

But i want to be clear.

The developper of this game as made good effort and have right to my hight respect. He simply compile a 32 bits version. But the majority of people use a 64 bits Operating Systems. Like me.

I'm not angry. This game do not work. No problems. Have a lot of fish in the ocean.

My unique question as: the problem is comes from me? Now i have my response.

I conclude with a big tank you to the developper for is effort to Linux user.

P.S: i wish this message do not lunch a sterile debat. Is far to be my goal.

azlaeyo

May 6, 2018
Sneak into roomate's room is bugged, we cant complete the episode 2 and 4 objectives associates ti the sneak function. we always get a message "only can sneak the morning" even if we try to sneak at every moment.

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sneak into roomate's room is bugged, we cant complete the episode 2 and 4 objectives associates ti the sneak function. we always get a message "only can sneak the morning" even if we try to sneak at every moment.
Leave the bedroom and sneak on them before doing anything else... go inside first or visit the kitchen and the narrow timeframe is over.
so no bug... just very short timeframe

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes