Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok I am super confused... why are people calling Claire "sister" in this thread ? Multiple times in the story she alludes to being the MC's daughter not his little sister, or his roommate... so what gives ?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Ok I am super confused... why are people calling Claire "sister" in this thread ? Multiple times in the story she alludes to being the MC's daughter not his little sister, or his roommate... so what gives ?
That's not made clear before choosing the relationships. In fact, MC's relationship recommendation is "bestie" at the start indicating they're probably close to the same age. It's only after when people start calling MC old and sir (or if you try to change the relationship where the new recommendation is "old man") that it becomes clear he's much older than her.

Is there a way to improve odds of finding the bike? I keep searching the city and so far I haven't seen it. I'm on day 40 now and there's no sign of it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
That's not made clear before choosing the relationships. In fact, MC's relationship recommendation is "bestie" at the start indicating they're probably close to the same age. It's only after when people start calling MC old and sir (or if you try to change the relationship where the new recommendation is "old man") that it becomes clear he's much older than her.

Is there a way to improve odds of finding the bike? I keep searching the city and so far I haven't seen it. I'm on day 40 now and there's no sign of it.
On two of the dates when Claire gets jealous she says to the MC ... and I quote "I know that now that mom is gone your free to date other girls, especially since your the last man alive, but I dont have to like it"....

If he was bestie, or a roomie, or a brother, what the flying fuck would the Claire's mom being gone have to do with him NOW being able to date ?

Unless the story accommodates for any possible dumb thing the player can type as far as relationships ? If someone picked brother doe she isntead mention a "dead sister-in-law" ? if he is a roommate or bestie does she instead mention "his dead wife" ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
On two of the dates when Claire gets jealous she says to the MC ... and I quote "I know that now that mom is gone your free to date other girls, especially since your the last man alive, but I dont have to like it"....

If he was bestie, or a roomie, or a brother, what the flying fuck would the Claire's mom being gone have to do with him NOW being able to date ?

Unless the story accommodates for any possible dumb thing the player can type as far as relationships ? If someone picked brother doe she isntead mention a "dead sister-in-law" ? if he is a roommate or bestie does she instead mention "his dead wife" ?
apparently there are certain predefined roles and text variantes for those cases indeed.
She is my Sister and I never had any text call me THAT MUCH older than her.
...And no the role of the mother remains as such... the player had moved out and to a different city before the mother fell ill... he took the sister in after their mother died.
The game presumes the player is around 4-5 years older than his sister.

May 14, 2018
So.. how bugged is this game actually?

I'm stuck trying to find/getting the key from the zombie near the school campus.
Nothing is there and I can't do anything with my items.

I can't sneak in the morning - I get the same bug everyone else does and I can't enable the socks, nothing that has been written in here works at least.

The girl you save, which you end up handing her backpack and some spices end up telling me to go somewhere to have sex with her - again, but after I told her only to be a fuckbuddy, she just stays in the club, even though she told me otherwise.

A shame the game is so broken :(

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So.. how bugged is this game actually?

I'm stuck trying to find/getting the key from the zombie near the school campus.
Nothing is there and I can't do anything with my items.

I can't sneak in the morning - I get the same bug everyone else does and I can't enable the socks, nothing that has been written in here works at least.

The girl you save, which you end up handing her backpack and some spices end up telling me to go somewhere to have sex with her - again, but after I told her only to be a fuckbuddy, she just stays in the club, even though she told me otherwise.

A shame the game is so broken :(
..."hello darling I love you so much how are you feeling about us?"
"You are cute but I am only here for the sex...so bend over"... you really think that works with the ladies?
the enemy with the key is in the the western school building 2 nd floor... you have to atleast defeat 2 biters before you can inspect the one with the key.
... not sure what's up with the sneaking I don't have any problems with that... but I think that action got only unlocked after finishing the first mission (unlock memory fragment 1) or maybe even the 2nd... had been awhile.

May 14, 2018
..."hello darling I love you so much how are you feeling about us?"
"You are cute but I am only here for the sex...so bend over"... you really think that works with the ladies?
the enemy with the key is in the the western school building 2 nd floor... you have to atleast defeat 2 biters before you can inspect the one with the key.
... not sure what's up with the sneaking I don't have any problems with that... but I think that action got only unlocked after finishing the first mission (unlock memory fragment 1) or maybe even the 2nd... had been awhile.
Dude, a bunch of people are experiencing the same bugs.
This isn't about patience, it's about the game being bugged.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Started a new game found what looks like a bug

If I kill a zombie with a weapon ,then the weapon is no longer in my inventory. Which forces you to search for alot of food to buy new weapons. This is a huge problem trying to kill the 2 zombies in the apartment
Weapons can break upon use... the hatchet has a lesser chance than the club
is it possible to strip girls playing strip poker?
Yea... after you ar naked use the socks from the inventory and if your sneak skill is atleast level 2 you can cheat and make them loose.
Dude, a bunch of people are experiencing the same bugs.
This isn't about patience, it's about the game being bugged.
Ok... ever since the latest release some people have found that issue (5 posts counted) but the rest don't seem to experience the same issue... I haven't installed the latest bug fix as it did not contain any additional content... so maybe there is something in the bugfix... have you guys tried to play the normal release?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I want to say its wonderful because i love me an adult zombie game.... but clicking stuff like sneak and then all over the stalls for 15 mins and then by chance the floor... then realizing if u dont click the right time n section ur gonna walk up and open the door..game over.... their should be a like a highlight that ur inventory click thing worked.

Last edited:

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
on the film date i picked up the baseball bat and the film both are no longer in the game also they are not in my inventory.
Any way around that?

Archuk

Feb 4, 2018
fresh start 5.0.3: sneak won't work anymore (works fine 5.0.2) also poker won't trigger anymore, the girls are just standing there or absent. All achievments completed except: ep4: beat strip poker and pervert with flash light ep 5: Alexa more than a "***" and Kaylie sex for the first time. Current status: Stuck:

richdev

Feb 5, 2019
After updating to version 5 on Mac, I got screen cut off. Has anyone experienced that same issue?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes