K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Damn...I can't seem to be able to loot anymore, everytime I find a restaurant it keeps saying "I can hear biters behind me. I don't have time, I need to keep moving."
I'm starting to get low on food and can't buy weapons...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Damn...I can't seem to be able to loot anymore, everytime I find a restaurant it keeps saying "I can hear biters behind me. I don't have time, I need to keep moving."
I'm starting to get low on food and can't buy weapons...
Don't search only "restaurant" or other places, use the second choice : "search the area for supplies" (you can do it 2 times a day)
In the morning at home, talk withe the girls (first choice). They can give you some food.
Try to have light dinner (1 or 3 cal).

or cheat:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-5-0-3-endlesstaboo.8879/post-1929839

Reactions: K-Zen

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Don't search only "restaurant" or other places, use the second choice : "search the area for supplies" (you can do it 2 times a day)
In the morning at home, talk withe the girls (first choice). They can give you some food.
Try to have light dinner (1 or 3 cal).

or cheat:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-man-standing-v0-5-0-3-endlesstaboo.8879/post-1929839
Thanks, but I forgot to mention that I was also looking for spices. Anyway, I managed to modify the values in the save file thanks to your tips.

Ramm

Jun 29, 2018
The "roommate" is likely MC's daughter. Younger sister can also work but does make a handful of scenes a little strange. You get to choose the relationship in order to skirt Patreon's no incest rule.
Roommate is his sister as far as i know, when in lounge room ask her a question and see what it says..... mine says "Hi Bro, what's up?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would recommend not updating to latest version as it causes a screen cut off at top of screen, prevent mouse being able to reach the last option on any text/question box with 4 options to choice from, and sneak on room mates room no longer works. It does still work on Elizabeth though.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't find any starting point for ".....more than just a Sis"
after the poker match find her in the library and make her feel better (dunno if you have to win the match or not though, as only if you win Kaylie is giving you thighjob and you finish on the roommate/Sister)

hawk333

Jan 15, 2019
after the poker match find her in the library and make her feel better (dunno if you have to win the match or not though, as only if you win Kaylie is giving you thighjob and you finish on the roommate/Sister)
Thank you. I did this, but I do not get the job marked in the achievements ...

hawk333

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you. I did this, but I do not get the job marked in the achievements ...
I won poker and gave him the card.
I have a save before the library scene. I replayed it today, my sister did a handjob and I ejaculated on her. Automatically appeared marked "a very handy job", but not "more than just a sis". So the problem remains.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I won poker and gave him the card.
I have a save before the library scene. I replayed it today, my sister did a handjob and I ejaculated on her. Automatically appeared marked "a very handy job", but not "more than just a sis". So the problem remains.
If memory serves me right I unlocked that with the dialogues that came before the book quest... telling her she was more important than simply family.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
If I load Linux-Version (I've got Ubuntu), I see a Blackscreen and hear music...
Nothing else happens. Version 0.5.0.2 worked perfect... :cry:

hawk333

Jan 15, 2019
If memory serves me right I unlocked that with the dialogues that came before the book quest... telling her she was more important than simply family.
Thank you, but I have no salvation from which to resume nor the necessary patience. In the end it's just a game ... let's just let it be.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure if I am the only one, but the sound effects from mousing over the ui (maybe others) are not being affected by the ingame volume controls. I have bother music and sfx muted, and they are very loud when I mouse over. Had to turn the full game down in my system tray.

...Also, didn't the old UI have the amount of food you have listed on it? Or am I imagining things?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
was incest removed (not even a patch)? the relationship is roommates....I started a new game and it asked Enter the name of your roommate....wasn't the relationship brother & sister?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
was incest removed (not even a patch)? the relationship is roommates....I started a new game and it asked Enter the name of your roommate....wasn't the relationship brother & sister?
You can also enter what she calls you, change roommate to 'bro.' or whatever.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes