GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
How do we trigger the sex and handjobs with the home girls? Do we keep mindlessly going out and checking for supplies until some code triggers?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The first few Events seem to be based on time and accomplishment of Goals, later you need to find special locations and recover certain Items, than have a special Event in the Evening at home, etc.
The special locations can only be found by searching the town though

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
How does one spy on your roommates? Everytime I wake up the next morning I try to sneak at the door, it says, the room is empty now, i've got to do it as first activity in the morning... But that's what I'm doing, still it's not possible.

Reactions: Shadow000000

Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
How does one spy on your roommates? Everytime I wake up the next morning I try to sneak at the door, it says, the room is empty now, i've got to do it as first activity in the morning... But that's what I'm doing, still it's not possible.
You have to drag the the sneak icon in your backpack to the door

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Hey developers I hate to break it to you but if a girl can wrap hand around your cock completely and your length barely longer than her hand is wide you do not have a big cock...someone has lied to you lol

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Do not try give items to people randomly. Just wasted hours only to find I broke room mates quest line by giving her the Book right at start but you dont find out its broken until part 5. Really need to follow walkthrough sadly as many triggers make no sense (random locations totally unrelated to characters normal activities)

And the WTF moment has to be the limp dick dildo cut off a zombie...exactly how is a flaccid dead dick going to do anything but slap her in face and even if possible to get hard and penetrate then its going to turn her into zombie. The inside of mouth and vagina transmit blood born diseases the same as a bite and since you just chopped of dick there is body fluid present. What sort of moronic asshat would even take risk?

I know the lack of men will have led to an increased demand in sex toys but surely they easier to find than cutting off a dead guys dick and magically been able to get it hard.

EDIT oh and whats hang up with Incest...you last man alive so monogamy and incest go out window....by second generation nearly every relationship will be incestuous and those that aren't will be cradle snatching with 30 plus year age gap. It is not as if he has not realised his importance in human race survival so has to realise his kids will need to be screwing to continue humans.

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Maya_Head.png

I took a day off completely away from the game. By the end of each update, that’s when I really start to hate my game. All I see are flaws and it drives me crazy sometimes, but I’m getting better at controlling those feelings. Having a deadline really helps me to just push the update out. Otherwise, I’m just constantly making little changes trying to make it better. I just want to say that I'm very lucky to have your support and I really appreciate every single dollar that you've put into this game. Let’s talk about the new changes that are coming soon.

September Contents

I’m sure many of you are dying to see more of Roommate. There will definitely be more sexual contents for her this update, as well as Elizabeth and scenes with a few other characters.
In August, I’ve re-rendered almost two hundred character expressions and made a few changes to the HUD. This month, I’ll continue to add a few more tweaks to make the menus more consistent. I’m trying to find a nice balance between adding new contents and improving existing features.
I’m also in the process of adding special dialogues for each character when you use any items on them. If I have the time, I’ll also try to give you the ability to sneak on all the characters that you haven’t seen naked yet.

Release Date

Normally I get swarmed with questions asking me for the exact release day for each update. The weird thing is that I haven’t received any of those messages in August. So I guess I’ve shown you that an update every month is guaranteed. Unless if something crazy happens. Well, it did happen in August, but I still got the update released three hours before the deadline. But if everything don't go horribly wrong, I can release v0.6 on the 25th (Yeah… I’m embracing the stress).

Localization
I get a lot of questions asking me to translate the game into another language. I spent some time looking into this. Since my game is not a linear visual novel, it’s not so easy because I’d have to translate all the dialogue, menus, items and labels for all the things that you can click on. It’s a lot of work, but I can make a poll, whatever the highest polling language, I’ll try my best to get it translated.

Lust Man Standing FAP Edition
Another feature that I get asked a lot is the ability to repeat sex scenes. I’ve been working on this and I’ll release a new version of the game that contains only the sex scenes. Because it is a completely separate build, the file size will be smaller and it’ll allow me to add other images, wallpapers and animations that are too big for the main version the game.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
guys im stuck at spy roommate quest.I drag and drop sneak icon but says empty room.What sould i do?
As has been mentioned a few times in the last couple of pages, its a bug in v0.5.0.3... like us all, you'll have to wait until someone uploads the latest v0.5.1 release. ;)

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
I'm stuck at "Kaylie: sex for the first time", how do i trigger the event?
thx in advance
Edit: nvm found the way.
For those who still need it, you just have to take a look from your window first thing in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
It doesn't seem to let me capitalize the name I typed at the beginning of a new game. So it showed "robert" instead of "Robert", for example. Anyone else having this issue?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes