kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Thank you for that! Another quick question for anyone, with the sneak you just click sneek from inventory then click a door right? I've never seem to got it to work at night in the house
Only need it on the first entry of the day, ie just as you get up use sneak on the girls door and same on elizabeth. Don't go anywhere else in the house first. Can do the Elizabeth one anytime just don't enter room first

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yea the book is after the poker game. May need to restart. If you want to do the game, I have a couple of saves on here 1 is at the start just after saving elizabeth and the other is just after the poker game
I want it pls before the poker game and K. first sex

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Found a strange bug, did not have sex with Kaylie, but both kaylie and sister mention it. Not sure if I skipped it somehow or some other bug

kingtham

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry for asking but i edit save with saveeditoronline and raplce in the folder but after load, the food or item didnt show :-/. How can i edit the save, thanks.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I take the book from the libary and give it to her...and you mean i find Jenna nevertheless there and can help her?

View attachment 371551
I think you have to go to the library the next day, after giving her the book.
You will find her in the last room. (She will surprise you).
"5. Claire: a very handy job." > Steps 3 and 4

But I don't remember exactly what I did !

Reactions: benni78

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
hey guys. how can i do to invite elizabeth to home? i can not find her sister but she insists in remain in the school dorm. the only thing that i found and give to elizabeth was her sister shirt. can i open the container somehow? thanks

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
hey guys. how can i do to invite elizabeth to home? i can not find her sister but she insists in remain in the school dorm. the only thing that i found and give to elizabeth was her sister shirt. can i open the container somehow? thanks
Elizabeth stays there for now, you can't open container yet

Reactions: sc0rps

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Where can i found the binoculars an the flashlight? Been searching at overpass for binoculars but i cant see any..also the flashlight its supposed to be near showers in bathroom but nothing...

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes