kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
When
I got the save running.

What did you do to trigger the poker game? Was it the first of the new content to start?
When I did poker game I just found cards went home and the jane scene triggered. The save is just after the poker game so its v5 content only to do

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Did you speak to her first then goto the library the following day. Then go forward all way to fire Place turn left she should be there
it work now, but it did not take me 1 day but 1 whole week until I met her in the library

hornyd0ggy

Jul 17, 2017
How the hell do i win the poker game ? Trying the cards in the invetory "like changing them" & tried using the spyicon on the cards of the others, nothing works.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
How the hell do i win the poker game ? Trying the cards in the invetory "like changing them" & tried using the spyicon on the cards of the others, nothing works.
to win the poker game you need sneak 2, then just play through until you lose, he will sit down look at feet and after he says he should of put on more clothes openinventory select socks close inventory and use socks on feet, the cheat your way to win, also when both girl are fully naked just before the last hand go under table and look left or right and use flash light on the girls to get achiebment

Reactions: hornyd0ggy

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I got the save running.

What did you do to trigger the poker game? Was it the first of the new content to start?
juwst did i playthru and after i got card deck poker wouldent trigger untill after i killed elizibeths biter boyfriend and took the dildo

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
juwst did i playthru and after i got card deck poker wouldent trigger untill after i killed elizibeths biter boyfriend and took the dildo
Thanks.
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.

I need to be more careful that people don't hate the PC.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Ok i been looking for this bike in the city for like a hour now still cant find it can someone please help me out.

Jun 7, 2019
Ok i been looking for this bike in the city for like a hour now still cant find it can someone please help me out.
It took me forever as well, but it's a random drop apparently. Just keep searching through the city as you can. It'll pop up at some point. (I haven't found any variables that make it an easier drop. Sorry)

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
It took me forever as well, but it's a random drop apparently. Just keep searching through the city as you can. It'll pop up at some point. (I haven't found any variables that make it an easier drop. Sorry)
Ok ill keep looking thankyou it the only thing i need to complete the first quest.

Reactions: TrulyDemented1

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I got the bike, but my energy use is still the same. How do I use the bike?

Last edited:

hornyd0ggy

Jul 17, 2017
to win the poker game you need sneak 2, then just play through until you lose, he will sit down look at feet and after he says he should of put on more clothes openinventory select socks close inventory and use socks on feet, the cheat your way to win, also when both girl are fully naked just before the last hand go under table and look left or right and use flash light on the girls to get achiebment
Thanks alot ! I failed for nearly an houre ^^

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Still can't trigger the f*cking strip poker and the kaylie sex scene. Anyone know how to tell if it's the afternoon already. As for the sex scene, I've gone to sleep and woken up and stared out the balcony so many times that the MC died from starvation.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes