thedriver72

May 2, 2017
Greetings.

I don't know how to start the strip poker event, I have the cards but I don't know what to do with them.

phantommint

Aug 26, 2018
What's that for?
That's my fault I think you are stuck in a poker game.
If you don't know how to start playing poker games, please follow this step. (Requires a card deck and level 2 sneak peek skills)
- Go home in the evening
- Go to living room
- Talk to your girl
- Next evening you will see two girls ready to play a poker game
- Start the game and enjoy the show

(When you got naked you have to wear socks in the bag then you can prevert with a flashlight too)

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
If you don't know how to start playing poker games, please follow this step. (Requires a card deck and level 2 sneak peek skills)
- Go home in the evening
- Go to living room
- Talk to your girl

(When you got naked you have to wear socks in the bag then you can prevert with a flashlight too)
Thanks! Where can I find a card deck?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks! Where can I find a card deck?
Keep exploring city until you find the abandoned warehouse. If you go forward and right you will find a card right again and down the ally. Then turn round and head back you will be jumped by a zombie and Mia saves your ass again. If you've already got that bit then go back and go right. And head to the corhner cards are there. If you haven't been there go left and right to get it all

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
Can't trigger the handjob scene with the roommate in EP 5. Any idea?
Can't trigger the handjob scene with the roommate in EP 5. Any idea?
this was litrally 12 posts back try searching it help a whole lot

- Go to the library go straight on one step ahead then turn right, you will find her
- After talking with her go to the classroom then turn left You will find the book.
- Next morning give her the book.
- Go to the library again then go straight on to fireplace then turn right, you will find her again.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

koncana

Jan 4, 2019
- Go home in the evening
- Go to living room
- Talk to your girl

I´m stuck there too, I don´t see anybody in the evening and I have the card deck and level 2 sneak peek.
I did the handjob event and the class sex scene.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
how do you do the new Kaylie scene I am stuck?
Well apparently you just have to look out the window first thing in the morning - maybe do it a couple of times, and then she just shows up. A little lame if you ask me; or creepy if that's what the dev is going for. Something might not be right with this girl

patrick112

May 5, 2018
Well apparently you just have to look out the window first thing in the morning - maybe do it a couple of times, and then she just shows up. A little lame if you ask me; or creepy if that's what the dev is going for. Something might not be right with this girl
thx I will try it

Reactions: Namco15
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes