• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Hello guys! :)

I lost my saves and dont wanna play from the beginning, can someone share it pls before new version 0.5 arrives.

Thanks in advance.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really love that game, as soon as I see an update I rush to dl it, unpack it, run it... and then find myself clueless, without the slightest idea about what to do or where to go. Clearly I must work in my anxiety issues.

Nov 27, 2017
I've just been playing the updated version and Kaylie just comes out of the blue to fuck you and you can't really do it again. Also, the same with Delilah, who you must go to the student teaching theater to the right of the library to fuck o the carpet. There is a card where the chalk pieces are resting beside the blackboard.

You should also speak with Kaylie about the poker game and you'll find Alyssa trying to find books on how best to pleasure you. She then says she needs time to do more research and I'm not sure where to go on from there.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I've just been playing the updated version and Kaylie just comes out of the blue to fuck you and you can't really do it again. Also, the same with Delilah, who you must go to the student teaching theater to the right of the library to fuck o the carpet. There is a card where the chalk pieces are resting beside the blackboard.

You should also speak with Kaylie about the poker game and you'll find Alyssa trying to find books on how best to pleasure you. She then says she needs time to do more research and I'm not sure where to go on from there.
Not exactly an intuitive playthrough.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Im not being able to unlock Kayle's first time or "a very handy job" either. I don't know what to do right now, found roomate in library and did everything with Delilah.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So you can use the zombie dildo on your roommates.......but why would anyone wanna do such a despicable thing to anyone...especially your bestie/sister or w/e you chose:sick::confused:
Because you are a degenerate who watched way too much humiliation-themed hentai?

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, get Mia and Delilah scenes, found one card... but no clue about the sex with Kaylie.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes