harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Downloads of Win Incest Version. Gofile: 421 Pixel Drain: 293
Downloads of Win Non-Incest Version. Gofile: 2 Pixel Drain: 1

As of 12:40 Pacific Time Sept 27

Just a bit of information for developers to consider when considering whether to provide a "patch" on projects listed on Patreon. Glad to see this developer has gone for the gusto and also has set up a pretty good data source for determining what people want in an adult game. I suspect if a similar format was used with other "controversial" content, we'd quickly determine that small vocal minorities are responsible for a lot of the noise in the forums to the detriment of those who would like to use the forums as information sources for how to play the game better or follow particular paths (actually we probably already have suspected that, but it's always good to get data that backs up our suppositions).

Selection bias is the bias introduced by the selection of individuals, groups, or data for analysis in such a way that proper randomization is not achieved, thereby failing to ensure that the sample obtained is representative of the population intended to be analyzed.[1] It is sometimes referred to as the selection effect. The phrase "selection bias" most often refers to the distortion of a statistical analysis, resulting from the method of collecting samples. If the selection bias is not taken into account, then some conclusions of the study may be false.
This is an incest game.
Nobody is fooled by "a landlady cannot love her tenant, that is against the law". We all know that landlady means mother.

As such, the only people downloading the game are those who are interested in a game where you fuck your mother.
Your statistic shows that from those who are into incest, almost all want the non censored text.

You are using selection bias to misinterpret it into "only a vocal minority that is less than 1% dislike incest".
Then you are using more fallacies to expand this same logic to all other controversial tags.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
ETA: Game stops loading the bedroom at night going into day 13... completely unplayable :(
I confirm
Sorry to hear that. Can you give me more details? Is the screen staying black? Is the game crashing? Which character did you progress with just before? Day 13 specifically doesn't seem to be an issue, so it must be the triggering of another scene causing the problem.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I think I know where the issue comes from (although I can't reproduce the bug myself), it's the same problem that causes the music jump and the slight delay when entering the bedroom. I've fixed it in my current build... I was planning to wait for an upcoming update. But if it's really blocking, I'll try to compile it quickly.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
I think I know where the issue comes from (although I can't reproduce the bug myself), it's the same problem that causes the music jump and the slight delay when entering the bedroom. I've fixed it in my current build... I was planning to wait for an upcoming update. But if it's really blocking, I'll try to compile it quickly.
Definitely would appreciate a quick fix! Very sad I can't continue :( I *think* it may be because I cheesed max boldness on day 2 or 3, can't remember which, but you can get max boldness of Berry when she's in the kitchen in a day, time never increases when you take either of her options, so you can just spam the first for +1 boldness exp permanently... Please DON'T remove this, by the way, omg. lmao

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
At the beginning of the game, where you first plant seeds on the farm. I click on the field, then once again somewhere on the side and the game stuck. :cry:

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I'm stuck on that day too, just ends with a black screen and no way to move forward. Thought it was just an off chance that it was a random thing that could possibly happen, but I suppose not.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Definitely would appreciate a quick fix! Very sad I can't continue :( I *think* it may be because I cheesed max boldness on day 2 or 3, can't remember which, but you can get max boldness of Berry when she's in the kitchen in a day, time never increases when you take either of her options, so you can just spam the first for +1 boldness exp permanently... Please DON'T remove this, by the way, omg. lmao
I'm pretty sure it's not because of this bug exploit. I'm not removing it for now, but it's interesting for me to know if it's really annoying to level up the stats. There's probably some balancing to do to keep it fun without feeling too grindy.

The build is ready :

I will update the first post soon (wanted to share the link asap)

At the beginning of the game, where you first plant seeds on the farm. I click on the field, then once again somewhere on the side and the game stuck. :cry:
Indeed, there is a significant bug there ! I'll fix that for the next build. All you have to do now is start over without clicking beside it this time ;).

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Could you perhaps give us a save file before the day the blackscreen happens? I kinda don't want to go through all the effort again simply because my save was broken (Saved at the night of, trying to reload the save just gives the blackscreen for me.)

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's not because of this bug exploit. I'm not removing it for now, but it's interesting for me to know if it's really annoying to level up the stats. There's probably some balancing to do to keep it fun without feeling too grindy.

The build is ready : Lust'n'Farm (1.02)

I will update the first post soon (wanted to share the link asap)

Indeed, there is a significant bug there ! I'll fix that for the next build. All you have to do now is start over without clicking beside it this time ;).
Thanks! Yeah, trying to go for one girl becomes difficult, I really like Ninie since Lisa isn't finished yet and Boldness became very quickly needed, might be because I haven't looked around everywhere yet but Berry seemed to be the only way to even level Boldness as it was, so spamming her was the fastest way to unlock stuff with Ninie

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Could you perhaps give us a save file before the day the blackscreen happens? I kinda don't want to go through all the effort again simply because my save was broken (Saved at the night of, trying to reload the save just gives the blackscreen for me.)
I understand, but since the game is a sandbox, I don't have a save that's exactly where you left off. :cry:
Try using multiple save files. Before launching the game, I was the only one who tested it, and it seemed stable and playable to me, but every machine is different (and I'm a beginner...).

Besides, I'm not 100% sure my build fixes your issue yet.

A quick tip, I realize I forgot to include it in the tutorial : pressing CTRL allows you to skip through dialogues very quickly (it stops at choices, of course).

Thanks! Yeah, trying to go for one girl becomes difficult, I really like Ninie since Lisa isn't finished yet and Boldness became very quickly needed, might be because I haven't looked around everywhere yet but Berry seemed to be the only way to even level Boldness as it was, so spamming her was the fastest way to unlock stuff with Ninie
Ninie is currently the hardest to level up :p

Reactions: Luminosity247

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I understand, but since the game is a sandbox, I don't have a save that's exactly where you left off. :cry:
Try using multiple save files. Before launching the game, I was the only one who tested it, and it seemed stable and playable to me, but every machine is different (and I'm a beginner...).

Besides, I'm not 100% sure my build fixes your issue yet.

A quick tip, I realize I forgot to include it in the tutorial : pressing CTRL allows you to skip through dialogues very quickly (it stops at choices, of course).

Ninie is currently the hardest to level up :p
Yeah, I'm aware... I only had one save, and it was that night specifically, I wouldn't care if the save was on day 8 or something, which is usually before going to the next day. So my save is in the bedroom on the day of the black screen bug, so I can't actually load my save anymore because it just shows a blackscreen like previous.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
not sure if i'm just not clicking on the right stuff, but i could not adjust the sound or text speed in the options screen

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The download labelled "Mac" is just a bunch of data files; no program to run.
These are the kind of feedback I need (and it scares me a bit). I use Visual Novel Maker to create my game, and it offers the possibility to build it for several platforms. However, I don't have the possibility to test these builds, and I don't even know what they are supposed to look like.

It seems the build is supposed to come out with a game.app, and that's not the case here. I'm looking into why. Sorry for giving false hopes.

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Just went to give the reporter a scoop, she gave me $80, and then proceeded to freeze. No black screen but nothing to click on, or proceed with.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes