bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How do you increase the "Trading" skill?
For now, only Berry can assist you in this area (apart from a few dialogue choices). By offering vegebubbles to her sisters, you will unlock the option to get her help with trading (in exchange for money).

Please note that the first game update should arrive this weekend. In addition to new scenes, there will be a balance adjustment to the stat system to make it easier to increase (including some free actions).

baneofshah

Jul 19, 2019
For now, only Berry can assist you in this area (apart from a few dialogue choices). By offering vegebubbles to her sisters, you will unlock the option to get her help with trading (in exchange for money).

Please note that the first game update should arrive this weekend. In addition to new scenes, there will be a balance adjustment to the stat system to make it easier to increase (including some free actions).
I was wondering if you were planning on adding something to see current objectives because I'm kind of confused regarding how to continue with Tracy

odino

Aug 14, 2017
whats chance on getting this spamm mail in reality haha i want a free farm too and how come biggest child is 26 and lisa is 40 is it mean she got pregnanat at 13? and i keep stucking on black screen when its loading new place idk its my junky pc fault or comppressed version or game bug no error show up

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I was wondering if you were planning on adding something to see current objectives because I'm kind of confused regarding how to continue with Tracy
When you open the menu (either the smartphone or right-click menu), you can press the icon on the right side of the menu with the women's heads. This allows you to access the character list with hints about what's next (or an indication that there's nothing more).

whats chance on getting this spamm mail in reality haha i want a free farm too and how come biggest child is 26 and lisa is 40 is it mean she got pregnanat at 13? and i keep stucking on black screen when its loading new place idk its my junky pc fault or comppressed version or game bug no error show up
Indeed, I thought I had paid attention, but this small inconsistency slipped past me... (technically, Lisa could have been pregnant at 13, but that's not how I had imagined it. This will be fixed!)

For the loading issues, I'm still working on that. I hope the next update will fix most of the problems.

Reactions: odino

TheEdge23

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when Berry is in the kitchen i was able to keep repeating the scene to get my Boldness and Charisma at max level. I figured since others timed ahead after completion this would too but it stayed there.
Pretty cool game I must say

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
I've identified an issue with a possible (temporary) solution for those who can't load their saves (which is troublesome).

->Go to the folder that contains the game
->You should have files named 'SaveGame_' + the save slot number (it'a .vndata)
->Delete all the slots you're sure you haven't saved on (if you've saved on the first page, you should have slots with negative numbers)
->If you played the game before the latest version, you should also have a slot 99. Delete it aswell.

Be careful not to delete slots 0 to 8; that's probably where you saved your games !

If that helped someone, let me know :p

I am also getting the same save error - trying this suggested solution did not work. It complaining about some scene parameter not being defined, which I feel might be happening incorrectly at the time of save. In some cases I save multiple times in the same spot, and all corresponding saves in the same spot have the same error. It seems only four saves from 1.02 work, and none of the saves from 1.03 are working, I'm unable to resume any progress in this version.

27Drms

Mar 21, 2023
Ran into a game crashing error that consistently happens with your first sexual encounter with Penny. Here's the error code. 1.PNG

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks again for your feedback and for reporting the bugs. I've fixed the issue with Penny, but I'm still working on the crashing problem. Please don't hesitate to let me know if any issues persist; unfortunately, I don't have the ability to test everything (it's a beta, after all).

Here is the link :

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.03Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YanHentai

Mar 13, 2023
LustNFarm-1.03Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can you play on Android?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game is good, and created at the perfect time where the world need lot of Resources.
That's why lot of farming term are trying to be popularized recently. And this game could get into one of it..

Gonna bookmark on this one.
Good luck!

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey. What's the prostitution here? As in mc hiring a random hooker or?

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a young man who just got rejected from an art school. He could have taken a darker path (yeah we all know that)
Also. Is mc from Austria by chance? :KEK:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I don't think I have ever seen a game in which incest is handled with less of a stigma than in this game. The treshhold for intimacy is lower than for any IRL hookup between strangers.

At that point, why even have incest in your game? It's regarded like any other relationship anyway.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes