Klinff

Feb 11, 2021
Both in the gallery and in the game.

The developer contacted me via private message and fixed this.
Thanks to the developer for your attention to the players.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Do we need something better than 3060 to play this farm game?

When launches it says that I'm out of video memory.

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
I took a random crash on the first Friday while trying to sell stuff at night in the school district.
Some kind of script error, but I forgot to take a screenshot.
This is when I found out that there is no autosave...

ChesterSpade

Mar 25, 2021
Hi everybody I have a problem about Irina's proposal. I completed other girls stories as far as the version has. When I go and offer help to her she simply says "Not tonight. Try another day." I don't know what to do. Some weeks I even sold 70 special fruits and just nothing. My game version is 2.1 and it doesn't say "Nothing yet for this version." about Irina. Anyone can help me?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hi everybody I have a problem about Irina's proposal. I completed other girls stories as far as the version has. When I go and offer help to her she simply says "Not tonight. Try another day." I don't know what to do. Some weeks I even sold 70 special fruits and just nothing. My game version is 2.1 and it doesn't say "Nothing yet for this version." about Irina. Anyone can help me?
If she has made her proposal to you, you need to call her on a day other than Friday (you have to go to the usual place at night, and you'll have an option to call Irina).

Reactions: ChesterSpade

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Please do a complete overhaul of the minigame again.

First: Describe each sign that can appear on their heads and their meanings. Just please do it. If you don't do that then I'm simply not interested in the minigame at all. An agenda for these signs is a basic necessity. If I don't get it then at least add a "skip" button for the minigme.

Second: It doesn't make any sense to search with either of the girls if the search doesn't also come up with some results. If I have to waste time to do the search alone to even get some clues then that isn't purposeful at all. That just gets me as the player frustrated.

Currently I'm just running around trying to improve the moods of the girls and I'm not able to even find a clue for the first step despite of searching alone and with the girls and comparing the clues. I expect that to bring results.

My suggestion here: Keep it simple. This should be entertaining, not frustrating.

Right now I just feel frustrated.
I don't even have a clue what to look for because I have to take care of two quite demanding girls and am more focused on raising their moods than on finding clues and remembering them. Also, neither of the searches brought up anything useful. And I've searched more or less everything in both rooms. Both alone and with the girls.

In the former engine the minigame at least brought up some clues I could work with. But now I get simply nothing useful. And the girls give literally no hints at all to solve the puzzle. The general phrases they give do not help at all. Sorry.

As of now I just want an "escape" button from that minigame for myself...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Really, If i don't get the same answers I get when I search alone as when I search the same location with one of the girls then searching with the girls is just a waste of time. This doesn't make any sense.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I finally got in the other room with the girls but there they just got angry all the time. That leaves no room for proper searches and even less for comparison of clues and this despite of their mood being high.
At that moment it doesn't make any sense for them to constantly get angry. Not when their mood is above 90.
Literally, you constantly have to discuss with them there to get their moods back to normal and often even that works for just one move! Come on!

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
No, I'll stop now. The minigame completely killed the mood.
The girls just constantly get angry. You can't even properly search one single location with one girl and compare the clues before the other one gets angry. And if you go over to the other girl and just talk once with her then both are angry. What then!?! This is no fun at all.
And now I'm angry, too...
Sorry, but this simply isn't worth it.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How do you fix it, i have the same problem.
Try with one of these links :

No, I'll stop now. The minigame completely killed the mood.
The girls just constantly get angry. You can't even properly search one single location with one girl and compare the clues before the other one gets angry. And if you go over to the other girl and just talk once with her then both are angry. What then!?! This is no fun at all.
And now I'm angry, too...
Sorry, but this simply isn't worth it.
Thank you for your feedback on the escape game; I'll take it into account for potential improvements. With the work piling up, I'm somewhat forced to skip certain things, and tutorials are the first to go... (I still haven't redone the intro tutorials for the game).

I think you might be misunderstanding the goal. The purpose of the escape game isn't to solve the game but to reconcile Leslie and Ninie by giving them a good time. There are no specific clues to find, just bars to fill up. When their progress bars no longer fill up, it means there's a trigger element to activate.

However, if you lose the escape game, you can redo it the following week, and this time you can pay the organizer (500$ if I remember correctly) to pass it.
And I realize I haven't added a button to exit the escape game ! o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: facu_176

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I get that with the mood. That isn't the issue.
But it doesn't make any sense if the mood of both girls is above 90 and I have to directly switch between them and discuss with them for several times because when the one stops sulking the other one starts sulking right away. That leaves no time for research and it is also just stupid.

It generally doesn't make sense when I have to directly switch between both girls in both rooms just to discuss once for several times - like four to six times - until they finally stop getting angry/sulky right the next move again. This is just a waste of time.

And do I have to search the locations in a certain order to unlock the girls finding the entrance to the next room? I had the impression that I looked up each location but the girls didn't find the entrance when I discussed and compared clues with them together. At this moment it is just a wild guessing and try and error. And that is frustrating.

Some marker for the already searched locations in each room would also make sense so as to avoid searching the same location again.

Normally I'd say: Get the girls together after you searched all the locations in each room with them, praise both of them at once for their good work and compare the clues together. For that their mood should be at a certain level, maybe 60 to 70. This process has to be something that makes sense and is more straight forward.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Really, they just constantly get angry. The one stops and the other one starts right away. That can not be the sense of that minigame, sorry. This feels more like babysitting than dealing with two grown ups. And even the babies wouldn't cry as often as those two start to get sulky. This is just ridiculous.

Every normal guy would just run far away fron such girls.

What I want to say is that the balance is completely off the mark.

Both of them act completely out of character in that minigame. They act more like constantly angry bitches than anything else. Under normal circumstances both women would be angry at the guy and not at each other after what happened. It should be more about their reconsiliation with the guy at fault than a reconsiliation between both sisters.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes