sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
This is way too clicky and tedious just to see a few animations. Putting repetition and grind into a VN doesn't give it gameplay, it just adds padding to the runtime when all people want is to see the story and scenes.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
This is way too clicky and tedious just to see a few animations. Putting repetition and grind into a VN doesn't give it gameplay, it just adds padding to the runtime when all people want is to see the story and scenes.
...God I'm sick of ppl whining about a little grind.
It's like modern gamers have no idea what REAL grind is...
But, if you just wanna read something, then please, by all means, play a more traditional VN that ONLY has reading and maybe a few clicks for decisions.
Otherwise, offer some kind of actually useful constructive criticisms.

Reactions: joehoe

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Grinding and repetition are elements of gameplay, whether you like them or not, and whether they're well done or not. I think it's a matter of taste. Personally, if it's just about watching a story without any interaction, I'd rather watch a movie or read a book.

Concerning my game, I'm personally not satisfied with the affection system with the characters, but I haven't really had time to revise it (and at this stage, it's unlikely to change).

As for "a few animations," considering there are more than 1,400 divided into 45 scenes, I find the comment misplaced. Assuming an average length of 2 seconds per animation, that's nearly 45 minutes of animations.

...God I'm sick of ppl whining about a little grind.
It's like modern gamers have no idea what REAL grind is...
But, if you just wanna read something, then please, by all means, play a more traditional VN that ONLY has reading and maybe a few clicks for decisions.
Otherwise, offer some kind of actually useful constructive criticisms.
That's the way it goes I guess. People come, take a quick look, and then flunk unfairly a project that's being offered for free. Easy way.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
Hardly a grinding, IF you know the tricks. I won't spoiler it all, but here are a few tricks.

1. From the second week's friday the art teacher visit the Narrow alley in the school district at night. She buys one farm stuff each week, and only the top quality. But she pays a LOT. Well except for the 5. one, because that is bugged. I think, that the dev. missed a zero there, because she pays very low for that one.
2. Until you got the top tier fertilizer keep making only the cheapest one, and keep all high quality ones for the teacher mentioned above. Her queue is a bit bugged on the first time you meet her, but after next week it works well. While you only have access to 3 types of veggies there is a 33% chance, or maybe more, that she chose the basic one. If she does. Jackpot.
3. Focus Tracy's storyline first. Her relationship is the key to upgrade the farm. That farm is the ultimate moneymaker once the right upgrades are in place. You can make literally hundreds of thousands over a single week once fully operational.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crevanille

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Hardly a grinding, IF you know the tricks. I won't spoiler it all, but here are a few tricks.

1. From the second week's friday the art teacher visit the Narrow alley in the school district at night. She buys one farm stuff each week, and only the top quality. But she pays a LOT. Well except for the 5. one, because that is bugged. I think, that the dev. missed a zero there, because she pays very low for that one.
2. Until you got the top tier fertilizer keep making only the cheapest one, and keep all high quality ones for the teacher mentioned above. Her queue is a bit bugged on the first time you meet her, but after next week it works well. While you only have access to 3 types of veggies there is a 33% chance, or maybe more, that she chose the basic one. If she does. Jackpot.
3. Focus Tracy's storyline first. Her relationship is the key to upgrade the farm. That farm is the ultimate moneymaker once the right upgrades are in place. You can make literally hundreds of thousands over a single week once fully operational.
Protips! And just the sort of thing you'd expect from this kinda game too.

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
hello I'm stuck, I watched a talk show live, now I continue, so I'm told same type same genre (social issue) I'm trying the 3 available formats, 2 tell me it's the right genre, right type but not the right format and the last one tells me that I have already looked so it's not possible.... what should I do?

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
hello I'm stuck, I watched a talk show live, now I continue, so I'm told same type same genre (social issue) I'm trying the 3 available formats, 2 tell me it's the right genre, right type but not the right format and the last one tells me that I have already looked so it's not possible.... what should I do?
Talk repeatedly until you see the same dialogue twice. In each conversation she reveals something she wants, or doesn't want. I just opened a notepad and started to gather the hints.

Then before pressing the first answer just save, and if you chose wrongly, then restart. If you chose the right one, then right at the beginning you see a different dialogue. Most of them even use different letter style.

There are actually 3 good answers, but you can't use the same twice. Also, if you attempt enough, then at some point the game will give more hints, and even prevent you from chosing certain wrong combinations. So technically you can just try until the game forces you to take the right one.

HenriKoda666

Jun 18, 2024

chose "A Talk-Show" > "Social Issue" > "Live"
Done

Utakama

Nov 7, 2018
Talk repeatedly until you see the same dialogue twice. In each conversation she reveals something she wants, or doesn't want. I just opened a notepad and started to gather the hints.

Then before pressing the first answer just save, and if you chose wrongly, then restart. If you chose the right one, then right at the beginning you see a different dialogue. Most of them even use different letter style.

There are actually 3 good answers, but you can't use the same twice. Also, if you attempt enough, then at some point the game will give more hints, and even prevent you from chosing certain wrong combinations. So technically you can just try until the game forces you to take the right one.
chose "A Talk-Show" > "Social Issue" > "Live"
Done
thanks =D

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
I'm thinking about uploading a save file with almost no story progress, and a lot of money on it. Only issue is i have no idea where the saves located.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I personally like farming games like this.
I had a blast with the OG Harvest Moon back in the day, and the fact that we're farming vegetables with mild aphrodisiac effects is definitely something I didn't see coming. A very novel idea really. And hey, if it gets you to eat more veggies, I'm all for it.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes