xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I just started the game but the renders look like they're in 480p but the thumbnails on this page look hi-def. I just wanna know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I just started the game but the renders look like they're in 480p but the thumbnails on this page look hi-def. I just wanna know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me.
It's bc the game is currently using a less resource heavy asset package until the memory leaking issue gets solved.

Smaller game size but lower quality renders.

I personally don't mind lower quality resolution, but I get this'll bother some ppl.

Chalk it up to game dev growing pains for the foreseeable future until the game is just all around more stable.

Reactions: xlash

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
" current version with unreal engine has lots of bugs and not worth playing. g fame sometimes crashes "
freeze for me. several times. old engine did not that issue.

new version, new issue. (V2.1 work fine)
what UE5? I know now why the game sometimes freeze!!
why UE5??? it's a weird and silly choice. it's a 2D game

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Anyone know what choices can affect Leslie's 'Love/Dom' state?
I dunno how, but I'm on 'Dom' but I wanna be on 'Love'. It's not locked yet but I just forgot what options will let me manipulate it.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone know what choices can affect Leslie's 'Love/Dom' state?
I dunno how, but I'm on 'Dom' but I wanna be on 'Love'. It's not locked yet but I just forgot what options will let me manipulate it.
I only Remember the game ask you what you wanna do with each girls.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I only Remember the game ask you what you wanna do with each girls.
Some dialogue options can shift their state before they get locked after a certain event, but I can't remember which ones besides talking to Leslie when she's watching TV.
Icons are apparently missing in her room... oof.

Well, I just gotta Love state grind then.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
What's the point of paying Olga to have "rough sex" with Lucy in her office if you can only do that on the "dominant" path? Kind of annoying this game is the type where you have to play multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. Unless you cheat and open all the scenes in the gallery. Doing it that way makes you miss the actual game play and missing all the other stuff in the game to reach that point.
I’m not sure I understand your complaint. Olga is there precisely to help you avoid having to start over to see scenes you couldn’t unlock. That’s the very principle of this system!

Plus, it seems that half the women in the game don't even have very much content. What's the point of having sex with Tiga when there's no other storyline besides having sex the one time. Sure, it's repeatable, but not going further to get her pregnant makes the storyline to get there a waste of time.
On that end, please give me some time. The game was released only a few months ago, and I’m working on it alone. It’s my first game, I had to switch the graphics engine, and I’m still learning (There are still 45 animated scenes... They may vary in quality, but it's not insignificant.)
" current version with unreal engine has lots of bugs and not worth playing. g fame sometimes crashes "
freeze for me. several times. old engine did not that issue.

what UE5? I know now why the game sometimes freeze!!
why UE5??? it's a weird and silly choice. it's a 2D game
I’m working on making everything more stable. It’s a long and tedious process, but it will get there in the end.
bewolftreize there seems to be a bug where if you view Berry's Domination scene in the Gallery after you already locked her into the Love Route her route changes to Domination
Indeed, there was a bug related to that, which I just fixed internally. For now, it isn't an issue since her story doesn't progress further, but I'll implement a way to change Berry's path to correct this error (and avoid having to start over if you wanted Berry in love).

Reactions: Crevanille

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Bugs:

1. Keeps hard crashing to desktop so losing progress
2. Text speed does not work it's still slow even when maxed all the way up

gerbilthehut

Nov 29, 2022
Which one did you enter?
If you input 'iwantocheat', then just click the stats or money tabs you want to increase and then tap 'resume'.

If it's the gallery code, just check the now unl9cked gallery ...

That's it.
Maybe I'm a fool, or perhaps it is the version I downloaded, but when I enter 'iwantocheat' and click the money tab there is no change. Likewise, there is no change to stats either.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes