Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to remake this game in Renpy because my current PC won't allow this game to run?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Is it possible to remake this game in Renpy because my current PC won't allow this game to run?
1. No, it's not possible since the dev has already changed engines and is working on getting the game out on that engine.
2. That is also a very unreasonable ask. Not only would that mean starting all over, AGAIN, but both engines are VERY different beasts that starting over like that again just isn't worth it. The dev made his bed and has to sleep in it, good or bad. Frankly, I'm just happy progress is being made.

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
new version, new issue. (V2.1 work fine)

EDIT
version of the game downloaded from WORKUPLOAD works correctly

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustNFarm-2.2Incest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
For those having trouble launching the game, I invite you to try this link.

(the vulkan version)

For some reason, it seems that certain configurations have issues with DirectX (and to make things more interesting, others don't work with Vulkan).

Last edited:

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
So I played the renpy version before the update. I really don't wanna go through the grind again so is there way to skip beginning parts or make it easier to progress?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
What's the point of paying Olga to have "rough sex" with Lucy in her office if you can only do that on the "dominant" path? Kind of annoying this game is the type where you have to play multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. Unless you cheat and open all the scenes in the gallery. Doing it that way makes you miss the actual game play and missing all the other stuff in the game to reach that point.

Plus, it seems that half the women in the game don't even have very much content. What's the point of having sex with Tiga when there's no other storyline besides having sex the one time. Sure, it's repeatable, but not going further to get her pregnant makes the storyline to get there a waste of time.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
So I played the renpy version before the update. I really don't wanna go through the grind again so is there way to skip beginning parts or make it easier to progress?
1. That wasn't Ren'Py. It was Visual Novel Maker. Yes, they're VERY different beasts even if they're designed to make the same type of game.
2. No. There is currently no known method shy of inputting cheats and/or requesting a save.

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
What's the point of paying Olga to have "rough sex" with Lucy in her office if you can only do that on the "dominant" path? Kind of annoying this game is the type where you have to play multiple playthroughs to see all the scenes. Unless you cheat and open all the scenes in the gallery. Doing it that way makes you miss the actual game play and missing all the other stuff in the game to reach that point.

Plus, it seems that half the women in the game don't even have very much content. What's the point of having sex with Tiga when there's no other storyline besides having sex the one time. Sure, it's repeatable, but not going further to get her pregnant makes the storyline to get there a waste of time.
1. It's to unlock the scenes in the gallery for the path you didn't choose.
2. This isn't the first game that has you make choices/pick a path.... It won't be the last either. This game tells you taht up front and at the very beginning. I don't see where the issue is.
3. The game is in its early stages and going through some rough development growing pains here.
Let me ask you. Just how much content were you actually expecting per character?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes