bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Okay, for now, I'll remove the Mac links since they're not working. The Linux file contains an executable, so I'll leave it until someone tells me it doesn't work. :LOL:

I normally have the possibility to create a build for this platform, but I'll test it first !

Just went to give the reporter a scoop, she gave me $80, and then proceeded to freeze. No black screen but nothing to click on, or proceed with.
That's what happens when you rush a fix without testing it... Sorry, I missed a detail. Fixed for the next version !

New build with Cathy fix :

Last edited:
Reactions: TYM3K and F2Pee

Klinff

Feb 11, 2021
But overall the game is good. Gradual development, full sandbox and different characters. Like!

Hussar44

Jan 16, 2023
Enjoying the game! Unfortunately, when I tried to savescum after clicking the wrong option, loading the save prompted the attached error. Now I cannot access said save as this constantly comes up. Any workaround? Or do I just start over? Version 1.02 Cathy Fix
1695963790879.png

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not sure I understand: did you save right after the dialogue ? Normally, I've made it so that when you can save, it's in a 'safe' environment, so that's a bit concerning.
Do you get this error when loading the game or when clicking on something ? If it's when loading, then I wouldn't get my hopes up about keeping that save. If it's when clicking, it's more concerning for me: there's no justification for this error at that point in the game.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I've identified an issue with a possible (temporary) solution for those who can't load their saves (which is troublesome).

->Go to the folder that contains the game
->You should have files named 'SaveGame_' + the save slot number (it'a .vndata)
->Delete all the slots you're sure you haven't saved on (if you've saved on the first page, you should have slots with negative numbers)
->If you played the game before the latest version, you should also have a slot 99. Delete it aswell.

Be careful not to delete slots 0 to 8; that's probably where you saved your games !

If that helped someone, let me know :p

Hussar44

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not sure I understand: did you save right after the dialogue ? Normally, I've made it so that when you can save, it's in a 'safe' environment, so that's a bit concerning.
Do you get this error when loading the game or when clicking on something ? If it's when loading, then I wouldn't get my hopes up about keeping that save. If it's when clicking, it's more concerning for me: there's no justification for this error at that point in the game.
Apologies for the late response, IIRC that specific save was prior to talking with Ninie, if not, would have been post conversation. I loaded the save after i clicked the wrong dialogue option at night. This error pops when the save is loaded, and after clicking okay, game is frozen. I could attempt to recreate it, if that helps. I'll try the fix you mentioned in an earlier comment!

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
is the end for her update? View attachment 2967573
When a character's progression is complete, it's clearly indicated ("nothing more for this build"). Regarding Penny, check if you have any new dialogue options with her. ;)

Apologies for the late response, IIRC that specific save was prior to talking with Ninie, if not, would have been post conversation. I loaded the save after i clicked the wrong dialogue option at night. This error pops when the save is loaded, and after clicking okay, game is frozen. I could attempt to recreate it, if that helps. I'll try the fix you mentioned in an earlier comment!
My fix doesn't seem to work as well as expected... I'm still working on this save issue, my main concern is that it doesn't behave like this on my computer at all, so it's more complicated for me to figure out what's wrong. Feel free to send me your saves via PM so I can try to see what's going on.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.02Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Lust n Farm [1.02 Beta] [Bewolftreize] Compressed

PC (1,64GB)
- -

Hussar44

Jan 16, 2023
If anyone can please tell me where / how to unlock this girl it would be appreciated.
As Irim stated, when you collect your first rare plant (pink variant), a cutscene will start with Tracy describing telling you about a customer that you can find at the alley in the schoolgrounds on Friday nights. When you go there for the first time on Friday night, you will have a cutscene start, and after you'll be able to sell. From that moment on, you'll have to click on very narrow alley to meet with the girl and sell.

narrowalley.gif

Reactions: LionHeart131

Knox6969

Feb 2, 2022
Seems cool so far ...but I can't seem to turn the music and or sounds off. I can turn them down but there really needs to be an off option, please :)

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Seems cool so far ...but I can't seem to turn the music and or sounds off. I can turn them down but there really needs to be an off option, please :)
Yes, it's a graphics oversight. The command is already coded, but the icon hasn't been drawn yet. In the meantime, you can click next to the box, and it will mute the sound (the icon will be added in the next update).

1696405884833.png

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes