EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a young man who just got rejected from an art school. He could have taken a darker path (yeah we all know that), but fate decides to throw him a curveball—a farm! He has neither the desire nor the profile for farming, but he's... "persuaded" to give it a shot.
Lust'N'Farm takes place in an alternate world, inspired by our own but filled with its own delightful peculiarities. Like the vegebubbles—quite powerful aphrodisiac vegetables. Join our protagonist as he dives into the world of farming, cultivating these unusual plants and discovering the secrets they hold.
Stay tuned for updates and get ready to embark on a tantalizing journey through Lust'N'Farm!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Bewolftreize F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves Information:

Note: Mac version may not work.

DOWNLOAD
Win
(v2.0.5 Uncensored): - - - -
Android
(v1.10 Uncensored): - - -

Win
(v2.0 - Non Incest Version): - - - -
Mac (v1.01): - -
Linux
(v1.01): - -

1695683102904.png 1695683187902.png 1695683259318.png 1695683293641.png 1695683344310.png 1695683486491.png 1695683552814.png 1695683667985.png 1695805195439.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone and thanks for the upload !

I've been a silent member of this community for years, quietly observing and learning from all of you. But a few months ago, I decided it was time to take the plunge and embark on an exciting new project: Lust'N'Farm!
I've aimed big for this project—perhaps a bit too big for a first release. I hope you'll enjoy it! Don't hesitate to provide feedback, both on what you didn't like (so I can improve) and what you enjoyed (because it's always great to hear).

For now, the menus are not fully operational (I postponed that and it will be for the next version). The settings screen hardly works (only full-screen mode on/off), the credits are not done, and don't look for the gallery, nothing has been done on that side yet.

Welp, another farm.
I hope your hoes are ready. :sneaky::coffee:
Yes, it seems farms are inspiring... but why...

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
What program is this 3d style from? Is it perhaps original 3d?
That picture in particular shows some uncanny issues. The face just looks weird, and the arm proportions are off.
her hands are too big and it looks like she has no forearm, as if her hand connects directly to the bicep instead.

also her hair is clipping through the middle of her check out from between the boobs

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Imma test this game. Just wanted to stop by and say that your name sounds like a fictional german word made up by an english person.

Can't wait for the breeding content, though!

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
Awesome, can't for for Mom to be romaceable too <3

ETA: Game stops loading the bedroom at night going into day 13... completely unplayable :(

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
What program is this 3d style from? Is it perhaps original 3d?
That picture in particular shows some uncanny issues. The face just looks weird, and the arm proportions are off.
her hands are too big and it looks like she has no forearm, as if her hand connects directly to the bicep instead.

also her hair is clipping through the middle of her check out from between the boobs
It's simply CharaStudio, the software related to Koikatsu for taking pictures and videos. There's a 'POV' mode that I tried to integrate into some of the animated scenes. The result is sometimes weird (it creates some deformations, as you've seen), but personally, I like it.

Oh, and what you see above the middle of the chest is her necklace :geek:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Downloads of Win Incest Version. Gofile: 421 Pixel Drain: 293
Downloads of Win Non-Incest Version. Gofile: 2 Pixel Drain: 1

As of 12:40 Pacific Time Sept 27

Just a bit of information for developers to consider when considering whether to provide a "patch" on projects listed on Patreon. Glad to see this developer has gone for the gusto and also has set up a pretty good data source for determining what people want in an adult game. I suspect if a similar format was used with other "controversial" content, we'd quickly determine that small vocal minorities are responsible for a lot of the noise in the forums to the detriment of those who would like to use the forums as information sources for how to play the game better or follow particular paths (actually we probably already have suspected that, but it's always good to get data that backs up our suppositions).

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
overview joking about little moustache asshole then giving me flashback of pokemon opening song ...let's give it a try ?

Reactions: Minja23
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes