FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Ah, this must be it. When I first saw Skru'vaks and Samuel ages ago, I left them alone. Meybe that's why the dark alley option was never open for me. Well, Xperiment made this error before. There were other bugs in earlier versions caused by skipping the Skru'vaks scene. Those were eventually fixed, so fingers crossed this will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Yeah it'll probably be fixed next update or maybe the dev will even do a quick fix update.
Either way you're not missing out on much, most of the second floor content is still WIP and Thuul (the biggest addition) is another npc that refuses to bottom.

baronnes155879

Oct 26, 2021
Can someone update the cheat please? There's no cheat menu.
Someone already uploaded a cheat menu on this thread, check it, it's well done. Just gotta download it. I personally augmented the money cheat from 100 to 100000 in my files 'cause I didn't wanna break a finger just to access second floor of Akra >< but apart from that it works just fine ! (except for the attributes points, you can get them but you still need to level up to apply them, and XPs are not included in the cheat menu:unsure:)

Long fan

Oct 30, 2021
Someone already uploaded a cheat menu on this thread, check it, it's well done. Just gotta download it. I personally augmented the money cheat from 100 to 100000 in my files 'cause I didn't wanna break a finger just to access second floor of Akra >< but apart from that it works just fine ! (except for the attributes points, you can get them but you still need to level up to apply them, and XPs are not included in the cheat menu:unsure:)
Please shere your code

baronnes155879

Oct 26, 2021
Please shere your code
Here you go ! I shared both the rpy and the txt file (you can have both in the game files it works fine for me) ; the person who did the original cheat menu shared the text version and you had to manually change it to rpy ; since I don't know what I'm doing, I decided to just share both.
You just have to replace the original "screens rpy" in the "game" folder of the game by this one.
The txt version is useful, because you can change the values of the cheats and then use it to replace the file, to make your custom cheat menu ! (without going through the hustle to actually create the whole thing)
Sorry if I'm explaining shit you already know, figured it's better that way than leaving anyone in the dark
And really, it's not my code, I just tweaked a number ; the actual coder (ZelvanInRow, thank you) worked a lot harder than I did

Last edited:
Reactions: ppadjake

rnazyalensky

Jul 6, 2023
Here you go ! I shared both the rpy and the txt file (you can have both in the game files it works fine for me) ; the person who did the original cheat menu shared the text version and you had to manually change it to rpy ; since I don't know what I'm doing, I decided to just share both.
You just have to replace the original "screens rpy" in the "game" folder of the game by this one.
The txt version is useful, because you can change the values of the cheats and then use it to replace the file, to make your custom cheat menu ! (without going through the hustle to actually create the whole thing)
Sorry if I'm explaining shit you already know, figured it's better that way than leaving anyone in the dark
And really, it's not my code, I just tweaked a number ; the actual coder (ZelvanInRow, thank you) worked a lot harder than I did
i keep doing that but the cheat menu's not popping up

Reactions: realhumanyeah

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
does anyone have the alpha version patch notes
Here you go. They have been busy with the combat system, so there isn't much there.

WHAT'S NEW

I have created a test combat with 2 level 10 cyberthugs. Go to Garth's whorehouse and click on the first option: Fight 2 10-level cyberthugs. The attack animations change according to the weapon you use.

The erotic results are not implemented yet.

You can now bring the crew members to the fights, for the moment only Rylan (level 3) is available. Go to his room to make him join you, the text may vary depending on our relationship with him.

The avatar that appears during combat is a generic shadow that is the same for all players, in the future it will change according to your choices when dressing.

WARNING: You will not gain experience in this combat, nor will Rylan. But this function will be available as soon as I can implement it, they will raise their attributes and skills automatically. It will not be reflected if the crew members have gained experience in the Galactic Union missions. I am still unsure if I can transfer the experience gained in this option or if they will have to start from scratch.

IMPORTANT: Do not save your game while playing this version, I may have to make changes for the final version that I have not contemplated.

MUSIC by *KAFKA*

New background music for the second floor of Akra.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Here you go. They have been busy with the combat system, so there isn't much there.

WHAT'S NEW

I have created a test combat with 2 level 10 cyberthugs. Go to Garth's whorehouse and click on the first option: Fight 2 10-level cyberthugs. The attack animations change according to the weapon you use.

The erotic results are not implemented yet.

You can now bring the crew members to the fights, for the moment only Rylan (level 3) is available. Go to his room to make him join you, the text may vary depending on our relationship with him.

The avatar that appears during combat is a generic shadow that is the same for all players, in the future it will change according to your choices when dressing.

WARNING: You will not gain experience in this combat, nor will Rylan. But this function will be available as soon as I can implement it, they will raise their attributes and skills automatically. It will not be reflected if the crew members have gained experience in the Galactic Union missions. I am still unsure if I can transfer the experience gained in this option or if they will have to start from scratch.

IMPORTANT: Do not save your game while playing this version, I may have to make changes for the final version that I have not contemplated.

MUSIC by *KAFKA*

New background music for the second floor of Akra.
Seems a bit odd to add the player model to battle if we can't even pick an appearance visually? (Could have future promise though if they do give us character creation)

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
It looks like Arthur ended up winning the most recent poll. He hasn't won one before, so I don't mind it too much, but I was looking forward to some of the more underused characters getting some content, like Alastor or even Hakkon (he ended up coming in 2nd). I'm always surprised by how low some characters are in the polls, even with the multiple choices being allowed. Phoenix gets like no votes, which is confusing to me, since I personally like him quite a lot. I really don't get why he isn't more popular. is it because he's a cyborg

Seems a bit odd to add the player model to battle if we can't even pick an appearance visually? (Could have future promise though if they do give us character creation)
I think the player model will be based on the choices made about their appearance at the start of the game (hair colour and length, eye colour, skin tone, body shape, etc.). The August update also gave us the option to modify the MCs appearance by visiting a facility in Akra.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It looks like Arthur ended up winning the most recent poll. He hasn't won one before, so I don't mind it too much, but I was looking forward to some of the more underused characters getting some content, like Alastor or even Hakkon (he ended up coming in 2nd). I'm always surprised by how low some characters are in the polls, even with the multiple choices being allowed. Phoenix gets like no votes, which is confusing to me, since I personally like him quite a lot. I really don't get why he isn't more popular. is it because he's a cyborg

I think the player model will be based on the choices made about their appearance at the start of the game (hair colour and length, eye colour, skin tone, body shape, etc.). The August update also gave us the option to modify the MCs appearance by visiting a facility in Akra.
Damn Arthur... really another Human, would of loved to see Hakkon or Skru'Vaks

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Ain't Arthur the 2nd most voted NPC besides Ryan?
I get the feeling the Majority of His patrons actively Detest Aliens, so anything Human get upvoted
There are also many Alien "haters" here praised LO's "no Alien contents direction" already.

About Phoenix, He's a bottom so that might be the reason. The blonde twink Pilot also got neglected.

Not sure how the Avatar model turns out,
  • if they remain silhouette but with different color / hair, that doesn't really enhance anything.
  • If they use pre-set Arts for different choices, then it's hella of Work. And people will complain they can't self-insert
  • I don't think they can implement a totally customisable system like big games (Baldur's Gate3 / Start field) do

Last edited:

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
PATREON VERSION CONTENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OTHER CONTENT

• Now you can interact with the armchair in Thuul's house. At the moment only for submissive bottoms. You need the bondage kink on. Two scenes.
  • CHOSEN CHARACTER EXTRA CONTENT: New conversations with Arthur, are accessible after defeating Arihama. If you accept to be his slave, a scene awaits you in his room (kinks required: bondage, pissing, and cum playing.).
  • Now you can fuck Chip in the park if he has pussy, (DOMINANT TOP). Some sentences in this scene have been corrected here and there. You can also ride Chip in the park in this same scene (DOMINANT BOTTOM), you have to be his master and the kink humiliation must be on.
  • In the combat against the 2 cyberthugs. After a victory or a defeat by teasing, if Rylan is in your team and has survived you will find the option "Offer Rylan to them", this is the only scene that is not WIP in this fight. For it to appear you will have to be Rylan's master or have at least 11 respect points with your crew.
  • Only for top dominant (at the moment). The cop who stops you for walking naked on the second floor of Akra got a scene. You have to go to the park between 8 pm and 5 am. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you have to use "Wander around" without clothes in Akra (second floor) until a law enforcement officer stops you to give you a ticket.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes