rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
For some reason I never got Bradley's romance up even though I did the mutagen quest and hugged him during that one scene. Did I miss something?

Aug 2, 2019
For some reason I never got Bradley's romance up even though I did the mutagen quest and hugged him during that one scene. Did I miss something?
as long as you defeat him before you take out arahama then you should be on his romance path. Hugging him also gains his favor but so far that's all we got for his romance path. He's not that popular so it's going to be for a while before he gets content.

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
as long as you defeat him before you take out arahama then you should be on his romance path. Hugging him also gains his favor but so far that's all we got for his romance path. He's not that popular so it's going to be for a while before he gets content.
Hmm yeah in one of my first playthroughs I could've sworn I had a heart or 2 for him. In my latest one it just seems stuck at zero. Also I can't seem to unlock the scene where you humiliate him and walk him around the ship. I thought the bar scene with him would unlock it but I can't seem to start it again. Nothing pops up when I talk to him on the bridge.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Hmm yeah in one of my first playthroughs I could've sworn I had a heart or 2 for him. In my latest one it just seems stuck at zero. Also I can't seem to unlock the scene where you humiliate him and walk him around the ship. I thought the bar scene with him would unlock it but I can't seem to start it again. Nothing pops up when I talk to him on the bridge.
It's been a while since I unlocked it, since I've been on the same playthrough since the start, but from what I remember, I think you need to buy some items from the sex toys shop (like the whip) on Akra to be able to turn him into a crawling, little pet and parade him around.

Aug 2, 2019
It's been a while since I unlocked it, since I've been on the same playthrough since the start, but from what I remember, I think you need to buy some items from the sex toys shop (like the whip) on Akra to be able to turn him into a crawling, little pet and parade him around.
i know there are some scenes that are tied around crew respect like the bar scene. But the pet thing is new. How do i unlock it?

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
i know there are some scenes that are tied around crew respect like the bar scene. But the pet thing is new. How do i unlock it?
Oh with the pet thing I meant whipping his ass and letting him crawl all over the ship to get whipped and bukkaked by all the other crew as well, before ending with a sex scene in the bedroom (humiliating him and walking him around the ship). I don't exactly remember how I unlocked it besides buying the whip and other toys. I play as dom top with high respect and picked every choice to dominate Bradley.

Aug 2, 2019
Oh with the pet thing I meant whipping his ass and letting him crawl all over the ship to get whipped and bukkaked by all the other crew as well, before ending with a sex scene in the bedroom (humiliating him and walking him around the ship). I don't exactly remember how I unlocked it besides buying the whip and other toys. I play as dom top with high respect and picked every choice to dominate Bradley.
AH, i play as a switch. But my crew respect is high so i'll look into it.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
My favorite crew members are Alastor and Feraldo, but they still have 0 sex scenes for dom top PC.
I hope they'll win a poll someday.

I was hoping Arihama (in a smaller, weaker form, since his body is destroyed) could be added to crew as well after defeating him, the same way Bradley is forcefully recruited. But maybe in the future he'll come back, since there's an open ended option to send his mind away instead of destroying it.

Last edited:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
My favorite crew members are Alastor and Feraldo, but they still have 0 sex scenes for dom top PC.

I was hoping Arihama (in a smaller, weaker form, since his body is destroyed) could be added to crew as well after defeating him, the same way Bradley is forcefully recruited. But maybe in the future he'll come back, since there's an open ended option to send his mind away instead of destroying it.
I'm pretty sure Arihama will have more content in the future in some way. As Alastor and Feraldo... I'm not sure about Alastor, but Feraldo content being a sub bottom will take time, as Sammuel took being dom-top. IIRC the dev stated in Discord server some characters wouldn't submit or go dom out of the blue because it doesn't match with their personalities and it'd take time to make them change their minds.

Reactions: FluffyDaemon
Aug 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure Arihama will have more content in the future in some way. As Alastor and Feraldo... I'm not sure about Alastor, but Feraldo content being a sub bottom will take time, as Sammuel took being dom-top. IIRC the dev stated in Discord server some characters wouldn't submit or go dom out of the blue because it doesn't match with their personalities and it'd take time to make them change their minds.
can we even fuck alastor? god i havent touched the game in a while.

Aug 2, 2019

Mine are Bradley and Kitari. I like kitari mostly cause he's the most grounded out of the cast and he's sweet. While i like bradley for his absolute assholery.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes