Sep 26, 2020
Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone willing to tell me step by step how to use the saveditonline website.
Let say i want my character to level up to level 20 without the repetitive grinding.
What exactly should i type in?
I don't know the exact number, but there are a couple of variables something like player_level_exp_current and player_level_exp_total. You'll find them if you search for "exp" anyway. Those are the x and y of the "x / y" progress to next level-up. The total increases with each level.
2000 for lvl 2.
4000 for lvl 4.
5000 for lvl 5.
6000 for lvl 6.
7000 for lvl 7.
117000 for lvl 117. (Yes, I checked.)
Total xp you need for lvl 20 is thus (1+2+3+...+19+20)x1000 = 210,000.
Edit that variable to be 211,111, download the edited save, cut from downloads, paste into saves, load in game, go beat something to earn xp, click the level-up button and spend your points.
You still need to follow the quests to unlock melee combat and get armour and a sword and yada yada yada, but at least you'll be level 20.

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry for the question, but im really confused how do i interact with the Gushop by watching the tv on our room ? the only thing i see is text talking about the news. it dosent apear any banner that a could click. Could someno explain it to me? with a pictiure or only saing how to do it

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
he's not on the pirate base anymore. i've killed the warlord already, does that lock him out now?
If you freed him from his cell on the pirate ship and he disappeared after you got to Sithyrya you won't be able to find him again unless you hire Snake (the smuggler) to find him and make him join your crew before killing the Warlord.

Changing cicero_destiny to 1 with a save editor will add him to your crew though.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Sorry for the question, but im really confused how do i interact with the Gushop by watching the tv on our room ? the only thing i see is text talking about the news. it dosent apear any banner that a could click. Could someno explain it to me? with a pictiure or only saing how to do it
here you go, babe
I had trouble too and clicked everywhere until finding it

follow the red arrows

lustodyssey01.jpg

lustodyssey02.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArtValva

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
I don't have dark alley for some reason anymore from options but I need it to end task, what can I do to fix it?

gihad

Aug 14, 2019
I don't know the exact number, but there are a couple of variables something like player_level_exp_current and player_level_exp_total. You'll find them if you search for "exp" anyway. Those are the x and y of the "x / y" progress to next level-up. The total increases with each level.
2000 for lvl 2.
4000 for lvl 4.
5000 for lvl 5.
6000 for lvl 6.
7000 for lvl 7.
117000 for lvl 117. (Yes, I checked.)
Total xp you need for lvl 20 is thus (1+2+3+...+19+20)x1000 = 210,000.
Edit that variable to be 211,111, download the edited save, cut from downloads, paste into saves, load in game, go beat something to earn xp, click the level-up button and spend your points.
You still need to follow the quests to unlock melee combat and get armour and a sword and yada yada yada, but at least you'll be level 20.
Thank you so much

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Hmmm... this looks somewhat interesting
reads the description
"My inspiration for this project has been videogames like [...], Cyberpunk [...]"
How much did that influence this?
Do I have to expect broken textures? A worrying lack of story with the only seeling point being bulgy wulgies? T-Posing? A super limited world?
Or was that meant as "a dark, painting-like world with a high amount of lewd comments/references"?
I would like the opinion of sb who has already played through this on that matter before I download it.
Second part, the story is actually really compelling and has some great mysteries. There has been a lack of aliens as of late, ya know in a game about space! When I say that I mean non-human looking aliens, this is because this game is done with a voting system and patrons tend to pick humans out of everything. That's not to say there isn't a good amount of aliens just wish there was more.

kkkkknuc

Jun 10, 2017
Perhaps a dumb question... but where is the cargo bay to collect/use Chip's installation? Bought some but can't find it afterwards ><

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Interesting game. I had a lot of fun playing it till the training session in the arena with Bradley.

Unfortunately I had built my character exclusively around dodge/range, and suddenly the game expects me to use a sword like a pro ? Without prior warning or advice not to neglect melee ?

I'm aware of skill reset, but still, that's some exquisite BS game design right there (which again is unfortunate because the rest of the game is easily above average in every category).

Not sure I'm motivated enough to continue with a character "that isn't mine".

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Interesting game. I had a lot of fun playing it till the training session in the arena with Bradley.

Unfortunately I had built my character exclusively around dodge/range, and suddenly the game expects me to use a sword like a pro ? Without prior warning or advice not to neglect melee ?

I'm aware of skill reset, but still, that's some exquisite BS game design right there (which again is unfortunate because the rest of the game is easily above average in every category).

Not sure I'm motivated enough to continue with a character "that isn't mine".
The game can be kinda grindy sometimes. Have you tried easy mode in the settings maybe? Or just grind a few more levels with skip text and tease. You can also just buy lots of pills.

Baraadmirer

Jan 25, 2021
On version 0.18 and I think I've made it to the end of the main playable content. I think all of my crewmates survived the Warlord fight, and am waiting for 0.19 to become public so that the second floor of Akra becomes available.

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
T
On version 0.18 and I think I've made it to the end of the main playable content. I think all of my crewmates survived the Warlord fight, and am waiting for 0.19 to become public so that the second floor of Akra becomes available.
No need to wait, the thread was already updated to 0.19. You still can't access the second floor though, that'll happen in 0.20.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
The game started out good, but lately I feel the dev has gotten lazy with the dom/top route.
My character is set to dom top role, but in both the battles with Grauls and Arihama, getting them to max lust leads to them power bottoming or just topping the character anyway, completely ignoring preferences.

I haven't played in a while, so I only just now got to the fight with Arihama and I haven't seen any new sex scenes with crew or other npc's, playing as a dom top. It doesn't really help that all the new npc's are baras with hyper cocks. I hope there's more content for dom top players after Arihama and in the future.

Also, these new Galactic Union missions only progress and refresh in real time, like some freemium mobile game. Very strange.

Edit: I've played some more and it gets better again after the Arihama battle.

Last edited:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
My character is set to dom top role, but in both the battles with Grauls and Arihama, getting them to max lust leads to them power bottoming or just topping the character anyway, completely ignoring preferences.
Iirc, there was an issue with the Graul sex scene when it was first released where it played the bottom variation for top/dom players, and it should have been fixed in a future patch.

I think the game has been doing an OK job balancing the content for the dom/sub players even with the more recent updates. If anything, it feels like the balance got better with time. At the start of the game, there was some content that was outright exclusive for certain MCs, like with Skru'Vaks for the bottom/subs. But with the newest updates, it seems like if there is a new sex scene or scenario that is added, it will always have at least some sort of bottom/top and dom/sub variation.

Also, these new Galactic Union missions only progress and refresh in real time, like some freemium mobile game. Very strange.
Yeah, I have kind of mixed feelings about these. I sort of get what it's going for, it's something to actually do for all of the crew members we've gathered that have just been sitting in their rooms so far, and it actually gives an incentive to recruit characters. But the real time aspect is strange, and it doesn't seem to be very well implemented in general.

I guess it's something to do while waiting for future updates? But this isn't, like, an online/mobile game, lol, it doesn't really matter if the players are constantly playing the game or not.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes