LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
What I don't get is why Riordan, the sickly dieing in constant need of organ transplants and who can barely get up look like he goes to the gym and works out 24/7. I mean the guy looks the picture perfect form of health, aswell as one of the ideal physical forms of a guy. Almost forget why doesn't he look anything like his TWIN?! This kind of thing breaks immersion

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
What I don't get is why Riordan, the sickly dieing in constant need of organ transplants and who can barely get up look like he goes to the gym and works out 24/7. I mean the guy looks the picture perfect form of health, aswell as one of the ideal physical forms of a guy.
Well we do find out in this update that he doesn't actually have a disease but some weird magical curse, which is why no one has been able to tell what's wrong with him. So who knows, maybe that's why he hasn't lost any muscle mass, because magic and shit :unsure: (though obviously the real reason is because he's a bangable character and he needs to be a hot bara man)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
this game says futa is there futa or is all big buff men like no women at all
This is a gay focused game.
There's no Futa/Female NPC. Only one can be Futa/Female is your MC, and there's no illustration for MC.

It seems they are reworking the tagging system. Hope it can solve and we won't have to deal with this kind of misleading situation anymore :KEK:
---------------
Edit: Lol, I don't think the new tag system will solve our problems.
Just slam a "gay-protagonist" tag and call it a day??? How many gay games even fall into that category :eek:
1st, A question: There's tons of M/F focused game, with onle 1 or 2 scenes of a twink/femboy give male protagonist a blowjob (aka feminised + no intercourse). Thus they are eligible of "gay" tag.
But as a gay man I totally don't want to see this kind of game.

How does the new system solve this problem?
I can't just stick with "gay-protagonist" tag, cuz there are tons of games offer "real" (have intercourse) + none-feminised gay contents, on top of M/F or other orientations.

---
2nd, YAOI / BARA tag. They offer totally different type of contents, and cratered to two different group of audiences.

Last edited:

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Well we do find out in this update that he doesn't actually have a disease but some weird magical curse, which is why no one has been able to tell what's wrong with him. So who knows, maybe that's why he hasn't lost any muscle mass, because magic and shit :unsure: (though obviously the real reason is because he's a bangable character and he needs to be a hot bara man)
Curse of black eyeshadow ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Longfang

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
It's a bit odd how little effort went in to Riordans' art compared to Rylan, seeing them side by side. Was kinda of expecting consistency on the the art front after Galiano and Rylan revamp

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Ferize

Mar 24, 2020
where do we find Cicero? I can't find him anymore. or what changes do i make in the save editor to get him on the ship?

gihad

Aug 14, 2019
Hi, everyone. I was wondering if there is anyone willing to tell me step by step how to use the saveditonline website.
Let say i want my character to level up to level 20 without the repetitive grinding.
What exactly should i type in?

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm... this looks somewhat interesting
reads the description
"My inspiration for this project has been videogames like [...], Cyberpunk [...]"
How much did that influence this?
Do I have to expect broken textures? A worrying lack of story with the only seeling point being bulgy wulgies? T-Posing? A super limited world?
Or was that meant as "a dark, painting-like world with a high amount of lewd comments/references"?
I would like the opinion of sb who has already played through this on that matter before I download it.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes