WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
The new character content poll is up, so far the definitive top 3 are Chip, Snake, and Arthur. I kind of want Snake to win so that he would finally get the character art, but I wouldn't mind Chip winning for more content/customisation options, and I also really like Arthur.

Reactions: lyfhenix

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Time to adress the REAL choices. What race did you guys make chip?
I bet there's similar race with katari hahah.
Imagine chip say joke or parody ref like "I'm Four arm!" lol
Seriously, I'm thinking about Egon race. Out of every race, this one have psychic that can combine with chip electric energy link and maybe close one similar to human?
I'm Positive that no garth race for now, Not to mention Skru'vak race.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
I bet there's similar race with katari hahah.
Imagine chip say joke or parody ref like "I'm Four arm!" lol
Seriously, I'm thinking about Egon race. Out of every race, this one have psychic that can combine with chip electric energy link and maybe close one similar to human?
I'm Positive that no garth race for now, Not to mention Skru'vak race.
I think he was talking about skin color lmao you can't customize the species that Chip's android is based off

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I think he was talking about skin color lmao you can't customize the species that Chip's android is based off
Still, it should describe as skin tone.
I mean... Alien game but use race as skin color? That's confusing to me - -
If there's no race customized then use skin tone pls.
If it was normal whole human game i wouldn't mind this and admitted my misunderstand.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
I wish they'd given you body shape options for Chip.
A chubby one like Phoenix, then a musclegut one like Bradley and a fleshy muscle one like the Lizard body.
Also maybe a more neutral robot face rather than a human looking one.
Along with the option to let him have both, a dick with balls and a pussy.

Last edited:

Saphu5

Jun 3, 2019
So... what now? I cant do anything here, there no option to go to the dark alley, it's a bug or have to wait for next version? 1691913072209.png

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Is anyone else getting Dragon Ball Z vibes from the way some of the characters and armor looks? Especially Skru'vaks looks kinda similar to Frieza.
I don't think I was thinking that specifically until you said something. I was like "man he looks so familiar in a weird way", but yeah I totally see that.

Aug 2, 2019
I wish they'd given you body shape options for Chip.
A chubby one like Phoenix, then a musclegut one like Bradley and a fleshy muscle one like the Lizard body.
Also maybe a more neutral robot face rather than a human looking one.
Along with the option to let him have both, a dick with balls and a pussy.
which is why im waiting if he adds more body type options. Hunk is cool and all but i would love chubby or musclegut variant. Or even Non human.

Dec 18, 2018
NEW CONTENT

NEW CHARACTER OF THE TIER WIEVER DRAW: THUUL

You will find him on the second floor of Akra.

GARTH ROUTE

Election day -> Appears after completing the two quests about the police and Ethereum (after defeating Arihama). If you didn't support Garth in these missions very bad things will happen. After completing this conversation you will have access to the second floor of Akra (or maybe not).

OTHER CONTENT

Whether it is with Garth or Galiano you can now go up to the second floor of Akra. After the "Election day" conversation with either of them, head to the dark alley and follow the prompt, two options will be given to you to continue (either one is valid).

After the election victory, whoever the winner is, Egon will make a small comment about it.

Once on the second floor of Akra you will find two locations: "Thuul's" and "Downtown". Simply explore all the options you see, talk to Thuul, walk around downtown and come back to Thuul's to unlock more. You will find a lot of WIPs along the way.

There are several scenes that you can find while wandering around the city, the most important ones are:

- Two scenes with Asmodeo (Asmodeo must not be on a mission)

- A secondary quest about rescuing someone. Still WIP.

- By walking naked through the city we can have the opportunity to trigger a series of sex scenes (yet to be done) with a meta-human police officer. This applies to both tops and bottoms (dom and sub).

- Find Orion, the city AI. Important to unlock more locations.

ART

- New Akra background - Second floor (day). Still to be done at night.

- Thuul. Still to be completed.

BUG FIXES

- Fixed descriptions in Chip's "Cum Eating" sex scene.

- Fixed a bug when asking Garth about the winning odds.

- Fixed a bug during "Election Day" with Galiano in which the milk in his nipples didn't leave the screen.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes