WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
whats all the kinks ?what is CBT and what does chastity do enabled?
CBT is cock-and-ball torture, chastity has to do with wearing chastity cages. Basically, by enabling them, depending on whether the MC is a dom or a sub, the MC can either torture other people's genitals/make them wear chastity cages or the MC's genitals can be tortured/the MC can be forced to wear a chastity cage by a dom. Probably won't appeal to you if you aren't into BDSM at all.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
whats all the kinks ?what is CBT and what does chastity do enabled?
CBT is cock-and-ball torture, chastity has to do with wearing chastity cages. Basically, by enabling them, depending on whether the MC is a dom or a sub, the MC can either torture other people's genitals/make them wear chastity cages or the MC's genitals can be tortured/the MC can be forced to wear a chastity cage by a dom. Probably won't appeal to you if you aren't into BDSM at all.
Rylan is the only npc that has chastity content so far.
I was kind of disappointed that the cock cage wasn't smaller for him. His dick is still the same large size even with chastity. Tiny cock cages are much cuter. Or even better just shrink his dick since it's sci-fi and an actual option at the clinic ingame for MC already. Missed opportunity.

Reactions: cynsaur

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Rylan is the only npc that has chastity content so far.
I was kind of disappointed that the cock cage wasn't smaller for him. His dick is still the same large size even with chastity. Tiny cock cages are much cuter. Or even better just shrink his dick since it's sci-fi and an actual option at the clinic ingame for MC already. Missed opportunity.
what is musk i forgot that 1?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOdyssey-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

idonknow100

Nov 30, 2021
Hello and I need some help, when I wander in second floor of akra it sometimes will pop a message say attribute roll failed, did I missed something or I need to change something? thanks!

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
How do we be Katari's slave? or is that not possible yet??
It's a dialogue option you can pick. If none of the current conversations in his dialogue menu lead to that option you might have to load a save from earlier in the story.

Hello and I need some help, when I wander in second floor of akra it sometimes will pop a message say attribute roll failed, did I missed something or I need to change something? thanks!
If you failed an attribute role it just means you got unlucky, but you didn't miss anything important on second floor and that random roll is repeatable (it only really matters during some critical story events). You can increase the specific attribute when you level up if you want a higher chance to succeed the roll next time.

Jul 30, 2023
Wanted to give my thoughts on this update. Point by point. In this game I personally enjoy sex the way Rylan does, but I have a great preference for being a dom.

First off the shocking handcuffs... I love them. I want them manufactured and I want to kidnap a Xenonian and force him to serve the crew while he spends most of his time in the cells. I hope this becomes a bigger thing.

I didn't personally find the cum fridge scene to be very compelling when you bottom for it, but it is nice to keep track of what everyone's cum tastes like. Or, it could have been but there isn't much difference in cum.

My personal recommendation:

Rylan is the first character we meet, and our most intricate partner to date. I'd day we best keep his as close to realistic as possible.

Katari's has been referenced as being horrible by other characters in the game already. I'd make it a vile taste.

Skru'Vaks has a strong theme and I'd say that we should keep with it. Make it slow to melt and crunchy at first like a rock.

Samuel's should feel disapointing. He is a pathetic character and his cum should reflect that. I'd make it thin and diluted. Also more transparent.

Arthur's kinky as it is and has more practical BDSM experience than anyone. I'd make his cum induce obedience and addictive. I'd also make it tasteless to hammer home the addictiveness of it.

Bradely is a true Sithrayan so I think it fitting his cum is very spicy

Alastor was tough but I'd make it give a small electric shock before consumed. Remember 7-up bite? Like that but it tastes like cum.

Feraldo's should have a calming effect considering his species. Impregnation became easier in his society, but he never asked so I think that fucking to submission is most appropriate for his cum quality so that should be the emphasis.

Pheonix's cum I'd say should change with time because he'd mess with stuff to change it.

Asmodeo's should be the absolute worst in the group and heighten strong negative emotions because it's on theme for him.

Now I didn't find the scene with us sharing cum with Katari, but I did get to see Rylan's Katari cum eating scene and I liked it, but it felt shorter than it should considering he was trying for 5 minutes.

Now chastity content is very easy to screw up but there wasn't too much done here. Which is why I have to say how much I really liked this version of it. First off, the chastity inclusive scenes vs the non-chastity inclusive scenes don't have too much different, maybe a couple of lines for each instance. They also don't affect the gameplay yet so it doesn't become cumbersome. Also, the design for the cage is perfect. The options were: Metal, Plastic, Silicone, Alien. The dev could also have done size changes and completely encased the cage so we can't see the cock. Personally, I'm a huge fan of metal cages because they are heavy enough that they can't be forgotten. I also prefer an open design because you can tease and frustrate a sub with it much more than with a closed design. I also prefer the larger sizes kept because I like masculinity and bigger is more masculine. So the design was perfect for me. Maybe later we get options to have different cages if the art budget is there, but I'm happy as it is. One last thing is that you don't get dialogue from Rylan when you cage him through the bed so I'll always cage him outside his room from now on. If I could make one request on expanding this mechanic, I would make him periodically ask you for relief maybe every two days and have him react to orgasm reward, orgasm torture, or edging when having sex with him in your bedroom. Maybe have slight variations in dialogue depending on how he was treated in the cage.

I also enjoyed keeping him naked for the time being with the cage. Having his as my naked caged slave who fights with me is arousing as hell.

Also liked it with Arthur, but not nearly as much. I wish we could easily go from being Katari's and Arthur's Master to Boss to slave, but this is how it's gone.

Asmodeo's content here is something I have no complaints about, but I didn't feel like it was significant other than for story purposes.

I really enjoyed taking Katari's virginity, and his beach scene where we got to reassert our dominance over this man who now has no choice but to serve us was really hot. I also appreciated his dom side of the equation. Big issue with the scene however. After you allow yourself to be a sub on this event, he references you as his toy. However when you repeat it to dom him again, he still calls you his toy. It's a bug.

I couldn't see the new scene because I couldn't make Katari my master for my playthrough.

Oh yeah, Elion happened. He's fine-ish. Don't like much about him other than Elion Egon sex.

kimmy12

Jun 10, 2023
can someone help me how to reach 2nd floor in akra and i dont even know how to do it since i killed garth

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
can someone help me how to reach 2nd floor in akra and i dont even know how to do it since i killed garth
You need to get a million credits and then go to dark alley on first floor. It's not a problem if you killed Garth, that just means the storyline and quest will continue through Galiano instead.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes