jastranger

May 31, 2021
Holy cow they were not kidding about how long and extreme that scene was. I wasn't a fan of the non-optional chastity and the vaguely-sissification content (the hypno segment would've been great with a kink toggle variation for that). And honestly they went overboard with the fisting. I don't get fisting in the first place but there's only so many times you can punch a dead horse's prostate. By the time I got bored I was only like 2/5 of the way through the scene. I hope the dev cuts the scene down a bit and makes more kink toggle variations.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Holy cow they were not kidding about how long and extreme that scene was. I wasn't a fan of the non-optional chastity and the vaguely-sissification content (the hypno segment would've been great with a kink toggle variation for that). And honestly they went overboard with the fisting. I don't get fisting in the first place but there's only so many times you can punch a dead horse's prostate. By the time I got bored I was only like 2/5 of the way through the scene. I hope the dev cuts the scene down a bit and makes more kink toggle variations.
Can you not Skip or Avoid these Scenes?
Such Entitled mindset. Ever considered there are people who enjoy such scenes?

auticko

Jul 2, 2020
How to get that scene? Because i didnt get the scene before (Its part 3 i didnt have anything before)

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
The scene have requirements? Like being a sub bottom or low respect?
How to get that scene? Because i didnt get the scene before (Its part 3 i didnt have anything before)

I haven't done those scenes myself since I'm a dom top and they do have many requirements, so I'll copy the requirements from the patch notes to here:

Required Kinks: Bondage, Cum playing, and Degradation. Optional Kinks: Pissing and Humiliation. If you have pussy, required not to wear a chastity belt.

As a submissive bottom. If Arthur and Katari are your masters, the first scene is triggered after sleeping 8 hours in the captain's room. To repeat it, talk to Katari.

For the second scene, one day must have passed since the previous one. Then access the captain's room to trigger it. Rylan must be in the crew and you must not have broken up with him if you have had a relationship.

For third scene:

You need the following crew members: Feraldo, Bradley, Rylan, Phoenix, Alastor, and Katari. Remember to finish all the Galactic Union missions you have half finished to make them available.

The kinks you will need to have enabled are Fisting, Bondage, Degradation, and Cum Playing. Optionally: Pissing.

If you meet the requirements, the scene will be activated 7 days after the previous one by pressing the "Sleep" option in your bedroom.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Can you not Skip or Avoid these Scenes?
Such Entitled mindset. Ever considered there are people who enjoy such scenes?
Sure, I could. I did, even. But that one scene was 960 lines of renpy code. It is one of the longest sequences in the game and definitely the longest sex scene. The one and only kink toggle that had any effect on the scene was watersports, otherwise there's 0 branching outside of genitalia. If it were like a third shorter and less fisty then I would've enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm glad you enjoyed it but disagreeing with me doesn't make me entitled just because I know what I didn't like about it.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
But how to make Arthur and Katari my masters?
You get dialogue options at some point in the story (for some characters it's before killing Arihama and for others after) where you get to pick what kind of relationship you want with that crew member, for a few characters you can still change after making the choice but for some others it's locked in.

If Arthur or Katari don't have any relationship dialogue in their dialogue menu you might have to reload a save from earlier in the story.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Sure, I could. I did, even. But that one scene was 960 lines of renpy code. It is one of the longest sequences in the game and definitely the longest sex scene. The one and only kink toggle that had any effect on the scene was watersports, otherwise there's 0 branching outside of genitalia. If it were like a third shorter and less fisty then I would've enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm glad you enjoyed it but disagreeing with me doesn't make me entitled just because I know what I didn't like about it.
No it doesn't make you entitled for simply expressing your opinions. I myself have my likes and dislikes on various games and this game is no exception. And sometimes negative feedback can be a positive thing when games are under development for it gives developers more ideas into how to cater to most of the audience gameplay experiences, make the necessary changes, while at the same time still striving to make their game itself as good as it can be for the players. Personally, for me in my opinion, when it comes to scenes that are deemed unavoidable, should have a "skip" option intergraded so players don't have to be forced to skip "clicking through" scenes they aren't interested in. For it makes it easier for the players (and less of a pain on the player's fingers). But those are just one of my negative feedback about this game. Though there are ppl on this site I have seen that are very entitled as far as being very cutthroat about what they disliked about a game or mad that the game doesn't live up to their standards for example, str8 guys (which most are questionable) leaving comments like "is the game gay avoidable?" when it's clearly a gay game, or "This game looks great and all but ew! The gay content within this game ruins it for me!" etc, etc. I feel like comments such as these be it by straight ppl or gay ppl, on a straight or gay focused game is completely unnecessary and rude towards not just the developers but to players who are straight, gay, or bisexual. But your post was nothing of the sort nor was it cut throating towards the developer. It's just an honest opinion, and I believe we are all entitled into giving one or multiple, AS LONG AS it's giving in a right and respectful matter. And I also liked that you've gave a respectful response to the other person without cursing or lashing out, but still got your point across. It's a rare sight to see in today's society and it is good to know there's still ppl out there like yourself that isn't quick tempered which is something I myself is still trying to work on. And your post gave me more encouragement to continue being meek and mild even if someone is being rude which is not always easy, but it can be done with time and effort, remembering that this how ppl behaves on the internet, some of them good, some of them bad.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you didn't realised, I'm not disagreeing with you on the scenes, and that (whatever my opinion on the scenes) has nothing to do with the topic.
It doesn't make you entitled to express your preference, BUT You Are entitled because you want to deny others Enjoyment for your own indulgence.
This is exactly what you said. You only think about youself.
I hope the dev cuts the scene down a bit.
If it were like a third shorter and less fisty then I would've enjoyed it quite a bit.
Sure, if the sequence is too long and mixed with a bunch of different kinks, the more sound design is to give you plenty of options to opt out, or can choose how to proceed / stop scene by scene.
But ask to shorten / cut the content simply because you don't like? What's more entitled than that?

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
That Katari and Arthur scene was so boring, it's such a shame honestly walls of text for nothing of interest. We have had hardly any Scru'Vaks content and there is still no option for Galiano while working either. I love this game but honestly if I'm waiting months for updates I except to at least see my favourite characters every now and again :confused:

jastranger

May 31, 2021
If you didn't realised, I'm not disagreeing with you on the scenes, and that (whatever my opinion on the scenes) has nothing to do with the topic.
It doesn't make you entitled to express your preference, BUT You Are entitled because you want to deny others Enjoyment for your own indulgence.
This is exactly what you said. You only think about youself.

Sure, if the sequence is too long and mixed with a bunch of different kinks, the more sound design is to give you plenty of options to opt out, or can choose how to proceed / stop scene by scene.
But ask to shorten / cut the content simply because you don't like? What's more entitled than that?
Where did I say "I want this to be shorter so others can't enjoy it"? I simply felt that the scene was too long, that it would work better if it wasn't so long that it gets boring, gratuitous, and repetitive. You're arguing with a strawman, an opinion I do not hold. Get a grip and get over yourself and your need to be outraged over shit people say online about their personal preferences.

Oct 12, 2018
That Katari and Arthur scene was so boring, it's such a shame honestly walls of text for nothing of interest. We have had hardly any Scru'Vaks content and there is still no option for Galiano while working either. I love this game but honestly if I'm waiting months for updates I except to at least see my favourite characters every now and again :confused:
I think the Katari and Arthur scene was supposed to be the culimination of their routes. Now that's finished, so the developer will begin focusing on other characters now.

Plus, I think it wasn't supposed to be as long as it was and broken up with different days, similar to how other events were usually spaced out/blocked by waiting a certain amount of days, but the developer was just in a rush to release and linked all of them together.

Honestly, I don't mind, Katari and Arthur the most hottest characters in the crew to me.

yusu0427

Jan 29, 2023
I think the Katari and Arthur scene was supposed to be the culimination of their routes. Now that's finished, so the developer will begin focusing on other characters now.

Plus, I think it wasn't supposed to be as long as it was and broken up with different days, similar to how other events were usually spaced out/blocked by waiting a certain amount of days, but the developer was just in a rush to release and linked all of them together.

Honestly, I don't mind, Katari and Arthur the most hottest characters in the crew to me.
Those scenes are done by a guest writer, right? I sincerely hope they are not the culmination of Katari and Arthur's storylines. Katari was barely developed before these scenes. I feel the guest writer didn't really capture his character. He is written in these scenes as a straightforward brutal dom. It clashes pretty badly with the main game Katari, who is mild mannered and kind, but has a wild side when aroused. I would prefer the developer to continue writing for these characters themselves and fully develop their storylines.

The problem often with guest writers is that they are too eager, they have a cool idea for a scene and they want to cram everything into it. Like this new scene, it has some really cool moments, but it's too long and unbalanced compare to the rest of the game. It also takes several characters to some wild directions, or makes you have sex with characters you have no interest in, all without giving you choices.

But hey, I still get it. Sometimes, especially when the developer is busy or feeling less inspired, hiring a guest writer to fill in is necessary. These type of games always get messy anyway, like, how many sex scenes can a single person write before they run out of ideas?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes