chocolateaes

Oct 14, 2019
Can anyone help because a million GC is really an impossible task for me as I only have around 300000 which really really turn me down ,especially there are no other methods beside the fucking 1000 slot mechine

Jul 30, 2023
Can anyone help because a million GC is really an impossible task for me as I only have around 300000 which really really turn me down ,especially there are no other methods beside the fucking 1000 slot mechine
Galiano has a quest to get you 3/4 of the way there. Personally, I recommend using cheats

jastranger

May 31, 2021
but how?????
Place the attached .rpy file in the "game" folder with the other .rpy and .rpyc files then launch the game. Once you've loaded a save, press Shift+O and type galaxy_credits = 1000000000 and if you need Sithyryan money you can do dragons = 100000000. Make sure to press enter after inputting each command.

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
how am I supposed to beat Bradley ? Im lvl 6 and my skills not working on him.. in addition he claps me in two turns

Aug 2, 2019
how am I supposed to beat Bradley ? Im lvl 6 and my skills not working on him.. in addition he claps me in two turns
If you're fighting with no lube(Without Arthur's assistance) then yeah he'll clap that ass to next week. Get Arthur to help you make an item to severely weaken him. After you can decide on keeping him alive or putting a bullet in his brain

onetimereject

Jan 24, 2019
it kinda makes sense for the new scene to not have any options to control the flow of the story since it's about giving up control but.. it's kinda tl;dr after a few pages

Asska

Jan 4, 2024
Anyone know about a scene where Skru'Vaks fucks the MC?
In the Orgy scene on the beach he mentions he has done it many times, but other than the same scenes, I'm pretty sure it's all Blowjobs. There is one scene one can trigger after defeating Arihama, with Samuel and Skru'Vaks in the alley, but he states the MC is too loose to enjoy, so he only fucks Samuel. (I play as a sub-Bottom, but tried with low anal elasticity too and same result.)
I'm aware he's not the favorite for most and has little scenes overall, am still curious

Reactions: sparrow_rose

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hmm... am I the only one getting no attribute error in fight when using item like bomb? the game is breaking in this update for me.

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
Does anyone knows the place I can go on date with Cicero ? I skiped the dialogue accidentally and I couldn't find it on the update notes

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
I need help with with the meta sith quest. I'm at the moment where you need to go wait for Cicero but I don't know where or how to do it.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes