Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Alastor's scene in Ra'Kash is finished. Only accessible after the Shocking handcuffs scene.
Never heard of this "shocking handcuffs" scene so I'm gonna assume this is the scene for sub bottoms from the last patch? Was gonna ask for the new version but seeing that I can't access the scene myself anyway since I play as vers top so nvm.

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
Guys i need some help. I was checking some comments and noticed people talking about sex with Egon father? I have played countless times the work routine at the bar and never got the option to do it. Am i missing something?
I am currently in progress to get the 1 million GC for going to 2nd floor.

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Guys i need some help. I was checking some comments and noticed people talking about sex with Egon father? I have played countless times the work routine at the bar and never got the option to do it. Am i missing something?
I am currently in progress to get the 1 million GC for going to 2nd floor.
You have to wear master/slave outfit (bought from sex shop) or no clothes while working at the bar to unlock sexy options there.
Being in a relationship with Egon and having his apartment unlocked on map also opens up additional options with his dad.

Reactions: amipedro

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
You have to wear master/slave outfit (bought from sex shop) or no clothes while working at the bar to unlock sexy options there.
Being in a relationship with Egon and having his apartment unlocked on map also opens up additional options with his dad.
Thanks bro, it worked ;) my dick is thankful

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Something was bothering me with this update so I checked the patch notes again and then I realized. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't a single top!mc scene in this update!
This update was just bad imo, no options at all unless you like getting gang raped by your apparent 'friends' and forced to like it.

dondonn

Aug 3, 2023
Where's the cg at? Till now I've found three of them rylan at bar, Arthur in his lab,rylan tied on bed and there's also alternate of Galliano. Are there any others???

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Something was bothering me with this update so I checked the patch notes again and then I realized. Now, correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't a single top!mc scene in this update!
U can fuck Chip after defeating the enemies, and fuck the bartender and the waiter at The Pulse. But yeah, we got nothing with Alastor if we are a dom top since he was the main thing from this update

Jupiter90

Jun 19, 2022
Does anyone know, if the romantic relationship with Chip is available? I wait for himnin my bedroom but nothing happend

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone know, if the romantic relationship with Chip is available? I wait for himnin my bedroom but nothing happend
Yes, you can select romantic relationship in his dialogue menu.
I don't remember if he has scenes where he shows up in the bedroom, but for surprise bedroom scenes in general; you could try keeping door unlocked and waiting different amounts of time (8 hours or 2 hours).

Reactions: Jupiter90

NedF99

Jun 18, 2022
If you're referring to the comment about him stopping by your room to take you out on a date when you pick the romance option, I don't think that's been added yet.

He won the character poll again, so maybe they'll finally add it for this update.

Reactions: Jupiter90

nbvegg

Aug 7, 2020
Has anyone tried to use translators for this game? Tried Translator 3000 - it translates quickly and without any problems in all games on the RenPy engine, but with this game there are issues. Programs like Translator++ do not recognize that this game is on the RenPy engine.

Reactions: chilindo
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes