Usui (Julian)

Oct 20, 2023
Ah, and I forgot the changelog:

NEW CONTENT

You can now talk to DJ Kafka (necessary to advance the main story) and the asshole bartender at The Pulse.

Several scenes have been implemented on the dance floor at The Pulse, these scenes are randomized. The "Asmodeo" option that appeared before has been removed, instead, Asmodeo will appear randomly when you go to the dance floor. To do this we must have visited him in the downtown area (Akra's second floor) and kissed him in that scene.

The Pulse - VIP zone is now available. There are several characters to talk to, although there is still a lot of work to be done in this area. These new characters will have sprites, starting in the next version.

It requires -80 respect points on Akra or +80 to access the VIP area. Talk to DJ Kafka to know more. For those who are not willing or able to modify their respect, you can talk to Thuul, if you are his slave he can take you there on Friday and Saturday nights. The rest of the players can sneak into his office and steal the pass. But this will affect your relationship with him in the future.

There is now an alternative route to sneak into the New Life facility by talking to Holoryx instead of agreeing to help Seline (the lady asking for her son in the streets of Akra).

Zyron Alvarez, the OC of the winner of the last raffle has been implemented.

After unlocking the VIP area of The Pulse, Feraldo awaits you on your ship for a small conversation. If you did not recruit Feraldo at the time, he still appears and you will have a second chance to do it. After this scene Zyron Alverez, the new character will appear. You have to wait a day since you talked to Feraldo, and you may have to go to Akra and back to your ship a couple of times.

New store in the commercial district where you can buy and sell the fancy clothing, in case you miss your date with Rylan and you want to be presentable to meet Diego Cortés.

ART

New character – Zyron Alverez.

GUESTS CONTENT

*KAFKA*

New track at The Pulse –> Doggy Style

BUG FIXES

• I have played the game from start to end and some small changes have been made here and there, probably unnoticeable for most games. A few bugs have been fixed, but the main fixes are about conversations happening prematurely, conversations happening twice, and this sort of thing.
  • Fixed a bug that caused jumping to a scene with Asmodeo when talking to the asshole waiter in The Pulse.
  • Fixed a bug when showing Bradley's ass sprite.
  • Fixed Thuul appearing naked when meeting him.

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Here are all the 0.25.0 Versions. Have Fun :) :

Windows: Mega

Mac: Mega

Linux: Mega

Android: Mega
Oh and as a side note: Those are the Meta-Human Versions. So cheats are included in all Versions.
Thank you for your service. Here's a mirror: , , , and

FluffyDaemon

Jun 23, 2019
Did anyone found out Zyron Alverez already? I've been waiting for Feraldo's dialogue and nothing yet
Yeah, I already beat his ass. I was disappointed there is no option for wrecking his ass with my dick though, after he talks so much shit. He's the human OC of a high tier patron, so can only slap his balls around a bit, but not allowed to be too rough.

You have to enter the VIP zone of Pulse, then go back to ship (try going to ship through menu instead of map if Feraldo's dialogue isn't triggering), skip a few days, then go in and out of ship a few times and you'll meet him.

Still waiting for the update to finally fight Feraldo again and claim his ass as well, so he'll finally learn his place.

Last edited:

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Yeah, I already beat his ass. I was disappointed there is no option for wrecking his ass with my dick though, after he talks so much shit. He's the human OC of a high tier patron, so can only slap his balls around a bit, but not allowed to be too rough.

You have to enter the VIP zone of Pulse, then go back to ship (try going to ship through menu instead of map if Feraldo's dialogue isn't triggering), skip a few days, then go in and out of ship a few times and you'll meet him.

Still waiting for the update to finally fight Feraldo again and claim his ass as well, so he'll finally learn his place.
I've got it, I just reloaded my recent save before this update and entered into the vip zone via reputation, I think I broke it before because I did all three in the save. Thanks

Toporgir

Sep 30, 2023
I have no idea how I'm supposed to make garth win the election, I have done the police stuff and I'm still stuck at 40%

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

Yeah it felt like scam with how excited I was for the update, 1 piece of artwork and we couldn't be wrecked or wreck him :rolleyes:

alt catboy

Mar 18, 2019
Did anyone found out Zyron Alverez already? I've been waiting for Feraldo's dialogue and nothing yet
feraldo is bugged, the variable only changes if u have the pass on the high rep route I think
but this month's "side" content sucks anyway so do not bother to change it yourself lol

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
feraldo is bugged, the variable only changes if u have the pass on the high rep route I think
but this month's "side" content sucks anyway so do not bother to change it yourself lol
Yea alredy did that hours ago lol, I was dominant enough over Feraldo and the hunter I guess... Compared to some other updates and recent content that are more exclusive to bottoms that was something, now let's wait for the 25.1 version for fixes, the allegedly Chip content and vip guys mission

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes