my_oh_my

Jan 10, 2021
Place the attached .rpy file in the "game" folder with the other .rpy and .rpyc files then launch the game. Once you've loaded a save, press Shift+O and type galaxy_credits = 1000000000 and if you need Sithyryan money you can do dragons = 100000000. Make sure to press enter after inputting each command.
are there other commands that can be used for this? like character exp?

azpm0vke

Nov 22, 2023
are there other commands that can be used for this? like character exp?
You can edit the saves. You can find them in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustOdyssey(some numbers). There are a few save editors online that work well with all RenPy games. I had good experiences with . Search for values starting with 'pc_', and you'll find ' pc_level > atrributepoints ' for attributes like Dexterity or Charisma, and ' pc_level > habilitypoints ' for combat skills. If you change them from 0 to any value you like - i.e. 150 - and load the game, there will be an indicator at the bottom that you've levelled up. You'll have 150 points to distribute as you like. I found this to be the safest way, because the game calculates some secondary stats based on attributes during level up. You can also edit money - ' galaxy_credits ' for GC and ' dragons ' for the Sithyrian money. I haven't messed with anything else, but you can change pretty much anything you want :) Just remember to make a backup first

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
You can edit the saves. You can find them in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustOdyssey(some numbers). There are a few save editors online that work well with all RenPy games. I had good experiences with . Search for values starting with 'pc_', and you'll find ' pc_level > atrributepoints ' for attributes like Dexterity or Charisma, and ' pc_level > habilitypoints ' for combat skills. If you change them from 0 to any value you like - i.e. 150 - and load the game, there will be an indicator at the bottom that you've levelled up. You'll have 150 points to distribute as you like. I found this to be the safest way, because the game calculates some secondary stats based on attributes during level up. You can also edit money - ' galaxy_credits ' for GC and ' dragons ' for the Sithyrian money. I haven't messed with anything else, but you can change pretty much anything you want :) Just remember to make a backup first
I use the same one, and you can set the bosses hp too. I changed their hp to like 100 and just one shot them.:ROFLMAO:

Usui (Julian)

Oct 20, 2023
Can someone help me please with uploading the 0.25.0. I don't know how exactly I should upload the file here. Thanks :)

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes