3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
First time I played this game and really liked it so far, specially the renders and animations. As some people said before, I think the model of the girls are kinda weird and some of the girls stories are way ahead of others, but I hope we get large updates soon, keep the good work.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)
cos of no compressed link on OP, i didnt even bother to check on the 2nd or next posts anymore. so i go to search bar to look for "compressed" keyword. welp, here i am, back on the 1st page again :KEK:

thank you for your fast respond! :coffee:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
thanks but why oh why must you keep reworking the game? i mean it is fine the way it is now but that's just me are you trying to milk people or what either way i like the game keep it up and look forward to more .

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
personally i think they need to get a good english proof reader because sometimes what is said dont make any sense.. and the he / she / brother / sister and stuff shows up when talking to the wrong gender now and then also ..

otherwise i say its a good game and i would like to play more of it .

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Great story and renders. Congradulations.
I laughed at the mention of Istanbul and Trabzon... Good job. Eagerly waiting for the new episode.

Ps. Yeah, proof read can be improved.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes