3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jokesaside1

Jan 18, 2022
First time I played this game and really liked it so far, specially the renders and animations. As some people said before, I think the model of the girls are kinda weird and some of the girls stories are way ahead of others, but I hope we get large updates soon, keep the good work.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)
cos of no compressed link on OP, i didnt even bother to check on the 2nd or next posts anymore. so i go to search bar to look for "compressed" keyword. welp, here i am, back on the 1st page again :KEK:

thank you for your fast respond! :coffee:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
thanks but why oh why must you keep reworking the game? i mean it is fine the way it is now but that's just me are you trying to milk people or what either way i like the game keep it up and look forward to more .

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Really loved this story.

The writing, characters and progression is really well done.

Can wait for more.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Any incest patch by chance
I will be very grateful if anyone done that
Even as a huge incest fan, I have to say that it's not needed in this story. It's fine without it.

The lead females are perfect as step family, it makes perfect sense for the story.

Evuhl669

May 2, 2022
personally i think they need to get a good english proof reader because sometimes what is said dont make any sense.. and the he / she / brother / sister and stuff shows up when talking to the wrong gender now and then also ..

otherwise i say its a good game and i would like to play more of it .

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Great story and renders. Congradulations.
I laughed at the mention of Istanbul and Trabzon... Good job. Eagerly waiting for the new episode.

Ps. Yeah, proof read can be improved.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes