3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Saves not detected... I have to play it again from the beginning...
Yup pretty normal situation, just about all of these games are in development. Stuff changes, the mod dude for this game said variables got changed so he recommended we restart anyway. Just expect it, unless a dev is promising completely finished and polished installments/chapters/seasons.

Reactions: Griev
Mar 15, 2021
I remeber the first 2 releases of this game had a lot of lewd scenes, now we don't get a single one for 3 or 4 updates in a row, there are hundreds of characters and nothing to see, the story is awful the graphics and the models are the only good thing in this game, abuse this please dev and stop blueballing everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Haven't played the game, but the milf pics look like a great opening for a "Mommy" kink. Hmm.

Maybe I'll make a dialogue mod with MC saying Mommy in all the sex scenes. XD

Reactions: JojodoLolo
Jul 20, 2020
Something about some of the female characters doesn't look right, Nisse or whatever her name is, has aging properties to her skin properties. In some renders (typically the closer up views) she has age lines similar to a woman in her mid to late 40's and into the 50's.

Also, this project needs a better writer/translator, the dialogue is wooden and seems to be straight from google translate.

Reactions: qaywsx

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Ends at ep 5?
Yeah I noticed it too, probably just an error from the Dev, because at the chapter's beginning it said "episode 6".

I don't understand the criticism about the story itself, I think - renders apart - it's the plus of the game, it isn't a game for all those who want to have a quick fap by having sex with all the females just a couple of choiches after meeting them, and the story has mistery, some tension, and it's a long flashback.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I think it's fine too. Some awesome looking older ladies that hold back until they explode. I like that.

Last edited:

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I like the story but this needs some serious edits. The writer constantly refers a female as he/him and vice versa. Also the 2 women who run the cafe were referred to as brothers, haha.

Reactions: qaywsx

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
what i got from this is that team is fragmented and updates will become more infrequent while one dev spends time focusing on what if's/alt BS, like a few other devs have done to the detriment of their game, and the rest will focus on a different game

for a team with two abandoned projects and only a short xmas special under their belt, none of which show any depth of commitment, i would have thought getting a single game completed, to rebuild their tattered reputation, was a must.

apparently not.
is that not what people are funding when they pledge?
it's like supporting a football team who take extended half time breaks or just don't even bother coming out after half time with some devs.
or maybe i am just jaded by all have seen on this site since it was months old.....

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes