3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Is there any chance we could get an incest patch for this game?

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 3001725

She did not forget her turban, only men wear turbans. She forgot her head scarf or hijab.
I realize this is a trivial point but there is so much that is misunderstood about Muslim culture that I wanted to correct at least this part.
there are many style of "head/body covering" in islam. in turkey we have türban and başörtüsü. başörtüsü more like an anatolian style of hijab, more loose and knot under chin/back of the neck ; its a traditional and rural style which you can see it on elderly women and in villages(it also has a similar style with iranian hijabs). türban is more like arabic version and trend in urban areas and young women.

in the terms of english language you might be right but they are not wrong too. dev team are turkish btw. im sure they know about muslim culture.

edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Vulkan08

Sep 11, 2021
The english is a bit... formal. Still love the story, but the formality is a little jarring.

Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)
Is there multiple people writing? Damn sometimes it's good and other times you can barely understand it. Calling him her and her him and the MC a she and other female characters he...it's terrible! Jesus..fix it! It's bad and unreadable. How does writing get worse as the chapters go on.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
The english is pretty bad. Lots of "hims" on female characters and stuff. Gotta fix that man. Other than that, Lilie is nice, real nice, easily hottest character in the game. And I want that sex scene with her, thats all. Good luck on the game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Lust of Pain Episode 5 with KoGa3's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Overall I am enjoying the game. But Seriously, The Dev NEEDS to hire a native English speaker to fix the gender issues. More times than I can count characters are refered to as the opposite gender. And just now the girls who own the bakery are refered to as brothers.
Also worth mentioning is the rare, but still occasional misuse of character names. Such as when MC is talking to someone and the entire conversation is all labeled as the NPC.
Still, good game so far, keep it up (But please with a native English speaker to fix the writing errors, it totaly kills the game emmersion)

Reactions: Rasturac
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes