Jbsaxon73

Mar 16, 2019
Lust of Pain: Remake[v0.3 Remake] [Vilkas Creative]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

BaasB most of my compressions unless they have tons of videos only take a couple of minutes to do, and same uploading ;)
Remakes..reworks= start over again and again

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
"we are making this for commercial purposes" That's made me laugh too hard.

Looking at the models , will Lisa or Marge be making a cameo?

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just finished the latest update. wasn't it supposed to be ep 6? game ends at ep 5 for me. also, the wrong pronouns for male and female are really fucking annoying. yet is happening more and more in games lately. do writers really not know the difference between he/she and her/him?

Dec 30, 2017
Great game so far. Graphics and chararcter models are amazing. I just hope that grandpa is not the Main villain. And mc talking to a psychiatrist makes the story already finished. We're definitely just reading his flashbacks ... sigh. But still great.

Lastly,
Cacau said there's definitely more to it right? and she looks like she's open for everything. Can we expect s 3some or lesbian scene with her someday?

We also have cousin trixie and aunt maeve, is this indicating a incest route someday?

And ofcourse, Rosie and Lilly. Incest lesbian, 3some route?

Ps.
I wonder what happened to the named character Olivia in the CR Bar scene. i wonder if theres a chance that we meet her again somewhere

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Hello everyone,

We extend our gratitude for your continuous support and following us for a long time. Since we embarked on this journey, we have consistently strived for self-improvement, and we will continue to do so. The most common criticism we receive is regarding language and grammar. However, it is often overlooked that English is not our native language when this criticism is made, and I'd like to emphasize that. Nevertheless, we are actively working on this issue, and hopefully, it will yield positive results.
The main topic I want to address is about Episode 7 of Lust of Pain, which will be the season finale. The reason for this is that we have reached a certain point in the main story. After this episode, the story will progress more rapidly. Another reason for it being the season finale is our plan to release the game on Steam. To achieve this, we aim to improve and enhance the game through retrospective fixes and additions, providing you with a better experience.
Following the second season, our main character, delving deeper into the criminal network, will strive to balance her new life, chosen to save both her private life and her father. I would like to mention that the upcoming episodes will see an increase in the number of renders and lines per episode. Another point to highlight is the corrections we plan to make after Episode 7.
1. We have received feedback that Thea's appearance looks too old, and we will modify it to make it more universally appealing.
2.Jade, understandably, has become a character with minimal popularity, and a complete transformation for her is inevitable.
3. We will fix Meave's past renders that need correction.
4. We will fix all faulty renders. Our request to you is to report any errors you notice in the bug-report channel on our Discord server.
The Future of Lust of Pain:

I would like to add that Lust of Pain is a production that goes far beyond mere episodes in terms of its storyline. I want to address the criticism that we receive, stating that many writers decide and change everything on the fly. When we started this project, the main outlines of the entire story were set, including the ending.
Currently, we are still at the beginning of the main story, with many enemies to eliminate before reaching the main antagonist. I can say that only about 10% of the main story is completed, and we have many side characters, the girls, alongside it.
Once we successfully accomplish the main goal of "rescuing our father and proving his innocence" in the storyline, an entirely different story awaits us, and I want to give a spoiler about that.
I know it's a long adventure, and as long as you continue to support us, we will do our best. Thank you very much for your support, and keep following us.

With love Vilkas Creative

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
2 posts above. Wow all that planned. I would put money on a abandoned tag in the future since the can't deliver on other projects.

• Angry
Reactions: J.R.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
At least get your facts straight... Vilkas and Dallas were the founding members of Vilkas Creative. Vilkas withdrawn from World of Secrets and Dallas is working on that with RedWhite. World of Secrets had an update this month. Nothing got abandoned. F95 marked Silent House and Lust of Pain abandoned because of the name change and reworks. This information isn't hard to find.

• Haha
Reactions: stargate1979

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
At least get your facts straight... Vilkas and Dallas were the founding members of Vilkas Creative. Vilkas withdrawn from World of Secrets and Dallas is working on that with RedWhite. World of Secrets had an update this month. Nothing got abandoned. F95 marked Silent House and Lust of Pain abandoned because of the name change and reworks. This information isn't hard to find.
Either way it will never go anywhere. 10 out of 10 times reworks fail.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Either way it will never go anywhere. 10 out of 10 times reworks fail.
You do realize that almost 10 out of 10 new games here on F95 get a kind of rework at some time. With your "logic" no game will be finished then...

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes