3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Greetings to everyone...

We continue our work at full speed. As we said in previous announcements, we have many different works other than Lust of Pain. We aim to present them all to you over time. Since we started this business, we have released episodes at an above average speed and we wish this to continue and we are working as much as possible for this.

We have to move our discord server due to both the new project we are doing and some problems that are out of our hands. You can reach our new server from the link. From now on, you will be able to access everything about Lust of Pain and our new game only from there. Thank you for supporting us.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
We are delighted to present to you our new project, which we have been contemplating for a long time and recently started working on.

We hope that you have played and enjoyed our previous projects such as "Lust of Pain" and "Silent House." Our latest project, "Lesson in Loyalty," will take place in the same universe as Lust of Pain, featuring many characters in a shared storyline.

While we don't want to provide detailed information about the game at this time, we would like to share a few things with you. "Lesson in Loyalty" is designed to offer a relatively more open gaming experience where you can initiate relationships based on your choices. Throughout this process, we plan to frequently seek your opinions and appreciate your support in contributing your ideas to the game development.

We extend a warm welcome to this new project and thank you in advance for your support. At Vilkas Creative, we are committed to providing you with the best and continuously improving ourselves. With love...

Drive Links
Mega

Full Version :

Reactions: Predi1987

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
Kurt is a 25-year-old teacher who finds it challenging to take the desired steps in life. In order to make ends meet, alongside working as a private tutor due to his plans not progressing as intended, he also takes on a part-time role as a fitness instructor at a gym.

Under the umbrella of a brokerage company that acts as a bridge between teachers and parents, Kurt diligently works to satisfy his managers. Despite his dedication, Kurt generally goes unnoticed within the company. However, Kurt's path takes an unexpected turn when he crosses paths with an old friend.

This encounter marks the beginning of a completely new chapter in Kurt's life. Acquiring new students through the reference of his old friend, Kurt becomes increasingly popular within the company, earning the appreciation of both parents and managers.

Simultaneously, he strives to maintain a balance in his relationships with the newly acquainted parents. Additionally, he finds himself in an intense competition with a colleague who is also his rival at the gym.

Caught in the midst of life anxiety and betrayal, Kurt endeavors to discover how to balance this complex situation. As someone who needs to maintain a professional attitude in both of his jobs, how will Kurt achieve this equilibrium? Let's explore together what unfolds in this intricate story.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
We have no problem with those who love our game. Since we entered this platform, we have been slandered by the NTR accusation and the Incest tag, and they continue to write and will continue to write as if none of our explanations have been read. We are eternally grateful to those who support us financially or morally, but we do not care about others and we have no intention of embracing them, criticism is constructive and we take it into account, this is called "feedback".
Hello....I like your work, and I hope you don't mind me suggesting that maybe updating your main page (Dev notes) with more information with regards to your future tags. And if any of the controversial content that causes a shit storm in the forms...will or wont be added to your project (This is very important to have it clearly posted)...and any other kink content will be made avoidable and not just skipped. (Skipped means it still happens, but off camera...this method is really disliked within the AVN community.)

Here are a few examples of a few successful first time project releases that provide a lot of detail, at the start of their project's release.... Grandmas House, My Dorm, Lust Academy.

These dev's were very clear with providing detailed information that allowed them to build a large fan base very quickly. As well many other successful popular titles do this, thus avoiding the (trolls) misinformation that can damage a projects potential and standing...as well, deal with the un-necessary flood of repeated questions being asked in the forms.

Building a larger the fan base of free users, can only increase your projects potential for adding more paid subs to your Patreon page, and their any other pay sites you might be on.

Best regards.

Reactions: Reyto and Pika48

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
a.png

Greetings, everyone...
We had previously released an update about Episode 7 of Lust of Pain. Now, I'd like to delve a bit more into the details.
Firstly, I want to mention that this episode will be slightly longer than the previous ones. I understand that many of you are eager to see more explicit scenes, but our approach leans more towards aligning with the storyline. Please don't be upset with us regarding this matter.
As Episode 7 also serves as the season finale, we will witness events in the main story, where the MC embarks on a journey to prove his father's innocence, unfold a bit more rapidly. Additionally, new characters will be introduced to the story.
Seeing these new characters, you might wonder why there are so many male characters entering an adult game. It's a fair point, but I must emphasize that, following all of them, a greater number of female characters will be introduced to the story.
During the production phase of Episode 7, we will strive to keep you more informed. Keep following us for updates, with love...

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well let´s be honest. The grammar in this vn is ridiculous, but he story is nice, renders and animations are way better then most games on this site, except some clipping errors. Most of the women are beautiful, except the Donatella Versace ones....
Dev is delivering updates in an above average speed and quality. Yes the grammar... but i can live with it, i simply correct everything in my head while reading.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello, everyone!
We continue to work at full speed on the new episode, identifying render and dialogue adjustments that need to be made retroactively. Going back and making changes is quite challenging and not something we particularly enjoy.
We're excited to announce that in this episode, there will finally be a scene of closeness with Rosie. Love triangles are slowly starting to take shape. Of course, everything will depend on your choices, and we guarantee that. One of the most frequently asked questions is whether there will be a harem. Honestly, we plan to ask you about this when the time comes. Because for now, it doesn't make sense to say whether there will be a harem or not. But when the time comes, you will be the ones to determine it.
There's another topic I'd like to address. The term "Lust of Pain: Remake" is widely used in forums... Friends, I must say that Lust of Pain was never remade. This is entirely due to an error on the part of the forum admin. We only went back and fixed the first 3 episodes (render and dialogue errors). However, for some reason, the admin deemed it appropriate to present this as a remake. This is not our fault, and I wanted to clarify this issue.
Thanks for your support, please stay tuned... With love!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There's another topic I'd like to address. The term "Lust of Pain: Remake" is widely used in forums... Friends, I must say that Lust of Pain was never remade. This is entirely due to an error on the part of the forum admin. We only went back and fixed the first 3 episodes (render and dialogue errors). However, for some reason, the admin deemed it appropriate to present this as a remake. This is not our fault, and I wanted to clarify this issue.
images (1).jpeg
How is this not going to be called "Remake" if the game had a drastic change, that is, new scenes were added, new dialogues were added, new choices were added and new paths? I mean, it wasn't just a "fix" in some renders and errors in the dialogue, they added things that the previous game didn't have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 3297342
How is this not going to be called "Remake" if the game had a drastic change, that is, new scenes were added, new dialogues were added, new choices were added and new paths? I mean, it wasn't just a "fix" in some renders and errors in the dialogue, they added things that the previous game didn't have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem here is the site admins tagged the "old" game as abandoned and made a new game thread. Now it looks like the dev abandoned a game instead of he made a rework. Don't know why that was handled so weird for this one. And of course now some already said this dev is always abandoning his games...

LazyDragon91

Oct 23, 2022
Hey Guys! Do someone know if ep 6 is out for android too? cause i just downloaded it from the link in the main page but it stop at end of ep 5. am idoing something wrong or maybe the link is not correct? BTW i find it a nice game (only minor problems being english grammar and a bit of a slow pace) well done devs!

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes